Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I searched it on Twitter and of course it’s only faraxs talking about it and making sure to mention that it’s a somali girl while also dragging xalimos in general.

Riddle Me Shocked
:salute:

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
I’ll pay ten bucks to wish me happy birthday

53ED4218-B6FB-4B1F-BCD1-7D064E376E57.jpeg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It's obvious the sister was hurt and out of frustration decided to get even.
This is why it's important to never betray someone's trust. I hope she heals :)

Its a fact in the UK, most Muslims I know who are serious about the deen had a deviant past
Most Muslims who dont have a deviant past do not practice the religion
its like a hidden rule for u to be serious about the deen u have to go the opposite way, this is a common phenomenon in the UK, I can send you thousands of stories of people I know who are practicing and were deviant before Islam
BUt everyone I know who hasnt become extremely haram basically has no care about the deen and are basically culturaly Muslim
Only serious Muslims u will meet are ones with a bad past
your scaring me now because i want my partner to be religious without him having a bad past but one thing I noticed is succesful somali men tend to be non religious while the past roadman become religious. Ever wondered why most practicing somali women marry ajanabi? because we have a shortage in somali men that are religiously committed and is financially well off.

your scaring me now because i want my partner to be religious without him having a bad past but one thing I noticed is succesful somali men tend to be non religious while the past roadman become religious. Ever wondered why most practicing somali women marry ajanabi? because we have a shortage in somali men that are religiously committed and is financially well off.
Its not somali men its all Muslim men, I'm not trying to make u sad right now but if u want a guy with a good past its not gonna happen, Ive only met one somali guy with a good past and is a good Muslim now and hes literally the exception of exceptions
Most kids even in Muslim private schools have jaahilyah, theres is no getting around it.

Plus if you want a religious husband then he will never tell you about his past anyway so you will never know, u just have to accept it and assume that he has a good past.
Even tho most probably he doesn't

Its not somali men its all Muslim men, I'm not trying to make u sad right now but if u want a guy with a good past its not gonna happen, Ive only met one somali guy with a good past and is a good Muslim now and hes literally the exception of exceptions
Most kids even in Muslim private schools have jaahilyah, theres is no getting around it.

Plus if you want a religious husband then he will never tell you about his past anyway so you will never know, u just have to accept it and assume that he has a good past.
Even tho most probably he doesn't
I just want him to pray his daily prayers without delaying it or missing it he doesn't have to be religious but he defo have to avoid major sins like doing riba etc i just want him to have good morals, well behaved, trustworthy, good hygiene, a bit handsome, and financially stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts