Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
It started when they where a kid
They fell off deen after their religious childhood, I know people who grew up religious and sell drugs and commit zina, I know people who memorise Quran who publicly sin all the time and say they are religious
it is really disappointing how little we view the deen of Allah nowadays

My mindset is correct, its your mindset which is wrong, when we characterise practising Islam as praying 5 times a day we water down the deen to such a level where you have Muslims who are involved in drug rings and pray 5 times a day and believe they are practising Muslims
You think praying “5 times a day” is watering down the religion? Lmaooooo. Praying 5 times a day is so important. Praying 5 times a day differs from, being a Muslim and a kaafir. In the day of Judgement you will be asked first, ‘did you pray your 5 daily prayers?’ This is the first question you will be asked, it’s doesn’t matter about if you give zakat etc this will be the first question you will be asked, and if you don’t fulfill your five daily prayers than you fail everything else. You said ‘praying 5 times a day is watering’ mate if you don’t pray 5 times a day, all the things you done in this dunya ie giving zakat will not count. Alamdulliah praying 5 times a day will showcase you’re a practising Muslim.

You think praying “5 times a day” is watering down the religion? Lmaooooo. Praying 5 times a day is so important. Praying 5 times a day differs from, being a Muslim and a kaafir. In the day of Judgement you will be asked first, ‘did you pray your 5 daily prayers?’ This is the first question you will be asked, it’s doesn’t matter about if you give zakat etc this will be the first question you will be asked, and if you don’t fulfill your five daily prayers than you fail everything else. You said ‘praying 5 times a day is watering’ mate if you don’t pray 5 times a day, all the things you done in this dunya ie giving zakat will not count. Alamdulliah praying 5 times a day will showcase you’re a practising Muslim.
I said making the entire deen just "praying 5 times a day" is watering it down.
I didn't say praying 5 times a day is watering it down
If ppl think praying 5 times a day makes you religious then we are lost as an ummah we are not coming back from this ignorance, Islam is such a massive religion with so many aspects yet we think if u pray 5 times a day(which most do not even pray properly anyway) that a person has accomplished the "I am a good Muslim award"

They fell off deen after their religious childhood, I know people who grew up religious and sell drugs and commit zina, I know people who memorise Quran who publicly sin all the time and say they are religious
it is really disappointing how little we view the deen of Allah nowadays
That’s the minority of the people.
Majority stick by the religion of Islam by praying etc, I don’t know where you live, but here in the U.K. Alhamdullah there’s plenty of Somali youth who are practising Islam. Overwhelming started as a kid

That’s the minority of the people.
Majority stick by the religion of Islam by praying etc, I don’t know where you live, but here in the U.K. Alhamdullah there’s plenty of Somali youth who are practising Islam. Overwhelming started as a kid
Praying 5 times a day doesn't make you a practising or good Muslim. What don't you understand about that.

I said making the entire deen just "praying 5 times a day" is watering it down.
I didn't say praying 5 times a day is watering it down
If ppl think praying 5 times a day makes you religious then we are lost as an ummah we are not coming back from this ignorance, Islam is such a massive religion with so many aspects yet we think if u pray 5 times a day(which most do not even pray properly anyway) that a person has accomplished the "I am a good Muslim award"
Listen if you pray 5 times a day, if you give zakat, if you fulfil your 5 pillars of Islam, then you’re a practising Muslim so what are you on about? What’s your definition of a practising Muslim? Come on bro if you pray 5 times a day, you’re a ‘practising Muslim’ do you know the meaning of ‘practising’?

Listen if you pray 5 times a day, if you give zakat, if you fulfil your 5 pillars of Islam, then you’re a practising Muslim so what are you on about? What’s your definition of a practising Muslim? Come on bro if you pray 5 times a day, you’re a ‘practising Muslim’ do you know the meaning of ‘practising’?
A practising Muslim is a person who practices the entire religion.

I feel like you need to seek knowledge tbh, without u seeking knowledge u will not understand where I am coming from, this deen is so much deeper than the outward aspects, the the point where some people can pray all their prayers in a day yet still go to hell, its not about just praying, its about how u act in your entire life.

watch this video

World

VIP
Let me correct that
Doing obligatory and sunnah and staying away from major and minor sins makes you a good Muslim
That makes u one of the best Muslims. You are basically saying unless you don’t ever commit any sins, and are basically a sheikh, you are not a practicing muslim?

That makes u one of the best Muslims. You are basically saying unless you don’t ever commit any sins, and are basically a sheikh, you are not a good muslim?
Everyone commits sins even shuyookh
the difference between a good Muslim and a bad one is that a good Muslim does as little sins as possible and always repents when he does them and improves
a bad Muslim doesnt commit some major sins but he commits loads of minor sins and lives his life in heedlessness and thinks he ill go jannah

Al-Harith ibn Suwaid reported: Abdullah ibn Mas’ud, may Allah be pleased with him, said, “Verily, the believer views his sins as if he were sitting under a mountain, fearing it will fall upon him. The wicked views his sins as if they were a fly passing over his nose.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5949

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

Al-Dhahabi reported: Hasan al-Basri, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “The believer is the best of people in good deeds, but has the strongest apprehension. If he were to spend a mountain of his wealth in charity, he would not be sure of the reward until he sees it. He does not increase in piety and righteousness unless he increases in fear. The hypocrite says: There are many people, so I will be forgiven and I will not be harmed. Thus, he commits evil deeds yet still has hope in Allah.”

Source: Siyar A’lām al-Nubalā’ 4/586

I have to tell you a majority of Muslims do not care about their minor sins or any sins one bit, they dont even ask themselves if they do their obligatory properly or with proper sincerity.
Our generation is so ignorant we all think we are going jannah and we haven't even done the bare minimum
The sahaba exceeded all of their limits yet still were scared they were hypocrites

Ask yourself which group we are most like today, the hypocrites or the believers

It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: A man said: O Messenger of Allaah, “So and so (a woman) – and he spoke of how much she prayed and fasted and gave charity – but she annoys her neighbours with her (sharp) tongue.” He said: “She will be in Hell.”

He said: “O Messenger of Allaah, So and so (another woman) – and he spoke of how little she fasted and gave charity and prayed – but she gives cheese in charity and she does not annoy her neighbours with her (sharp) tongue.” He said: “She will be in Paradise.”

Narrated by Ahmad in al-Musnad (2/440) and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb (3/321) and by Shaykh al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah (no. 190).

My idea of practising and your is different tbh. I know alot of people who pray 5 times a day and don't engage in a degenerate lifestyle and they are just normal everyday people but I would not describe them as practising. In fact I would say most Muslims including women do not practice Islam, If people think praying 5 times a day and not doing major sins makes you practising then that is their own opinion and they should marry people like them, but I do not consider those people religious, in fact most people I talk to like that seem to have very little care for the religion except what is comfortable or easy for them.
That is practicing. It is practicing the compulsory tenants of Islam.
Someone who isn't practicing struggles with the wajib, that is the definition for most people.

Also,as a man or woman someone who prays, has iman and akhlaaq should be enough as you can work on the rest as long as they have iman and are avoiding most haram.

He thinks overwhelming majority of the Somali youth commits major sins like zina etc. The Somali youths a good percentage pray 5 times a day etc of course minor sins happen but repentance is key and we continue doing a duty to be a Muslim.

That is practicing. It is practicing the compulsory tenants of Islam.
Someone who isn't practicing struggles with the wajib, that is the definition for most people.

Also,as a man or woman someone who prays, has iman and akhlaaq should be enough as you can work on the rest as long as they have iman and are avoiding most haram.
The problem is most people do not do all the obligatory acts, and they don't even realise it because of how little knowledge they have.
There are so many obligations and so many prohibitions in Islam, unless a person were to seek knowledge he wouldn't even know how many major sins he is committing.
Do you know how many people backbite, i would say at least 98% of Muslims backbite even the religious ones, even though it is clear in our deen that it is a major sin which a Muslim will get punished for in their grave

World

VIP
Everyone commits sins even shuyookh
the difference between a good Muslim and a bad one is that a good Muslim does as little sins as possible and always repents when he does them and improves
a bad Muslim doesnt commit some major sins but he commits loads of minor sins and lives his life in heedlessness and thinks he ill go jannah

Al-Harith ibn Suwaid reported: Abdullah ibn Mas’ud, may Allah be pleased with him, said, “Verily, the believer views his sins as if he were sitting under a mountain, fearing it will fall upon him. The wicked views his sins as if they were a fly passing over his nose.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5949

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

Al-Dhahabi reported: Hasan al-Basri, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “The believer is the best of people in good deeds, but has the strongest apprehension. If he were to spend a mountain of his wealth in charity, he would not be sure of the reward until he sees it. He does not increase in piety and righteousness unless he increases in fear. The hypocrite says: There are many people, so I will be forgiven and I will not be harmed. Thus, he commits evil deeds yet still has hope in Allah.”

Source: Siyar A’lām al-Nubalā’ 4/586

I have to tell you a majority of Muslims do not care about their minor sins or any sins one bit, they dont even ask themselves if they do their obligatory properly or with proper sincerity.
Our generation is so ignorant we all think we are going jannah and we haven't even done the bare minimum
The sahaba exceeded all of their limits yet still were scared they were hypocrites

Ask yourself which group we are most like today, the hypocrites or the believers
Bro you need to stop worrying about other people and worry about yourself. You are acting as if you are promised jannah and your post comes across as very arrogant to me. Either you are very young or you have recently started becoming religious. Life is too short to worry about other people’s sins. Why are caring so much about the sincerity of other people’s salah? What about your own salah? Who told you that you are a good Muslim?

Somali youth commits major sins like zina
Majority are involved in some kind of zina, that is a fact, if its not zina, its relationships and zina of hands and lips and feet, if its not that then they are addicted to zina of the eyes.
I am not even exaggerating you guys really do not know how bad it is

Bro you need to stop worrying about other people and worry about yourself. You are acting as if you are promised jannah and your post comes across as very arrogant to me. Either you are very young or you have recently started becoming religious. Life is too short to worry about other people’s sins. Why are caring so much about the sincerity of other people’s salah? What about your own salah? Who told you that you are a good Muslim?
Wallahi I am not a good Muslim when did I ever say that?

This entire conversation is about people being practising what are you on about?

@World The difference between Muslims who care about the deen and a majority of Muslims is the former doesn't claim to be practising and admits their faults whereas the latter claims they are religious and are ignorant of how irreligious they are

Anyways, he has a point. People backbite all the time and its a massive sin. Even the other day, I was talking about a colleague that irritated me the other day! May Allah forgive us all.

You're out here calling people dh1lo 24/7 based on their dress as well. Might be why you're triggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending