Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro you need to stop worrying about other people and worry about yourself. You are acting as if you are promised jannah and your post comes across as very arrogant to me. Either you are very young or you have recently started becoming religious. Life is too short to worry about other people’s sins. Why are caring so much about the sincerity of other people’s salah? What about your own salah? Who told you that you are a good Muslim?
Exactly, you know those who became ‘religious’, they look down on other Muslims, thinking they’re not ‘practising Muslims’, they think they’re like the ones who’s above everyone etc. This gives off arrogance and arrogance is a huge sin in Islam. Plus those ‘arrogant Muslims’ are a regular occurrence in the YouTube dawah scene where they commit zina etc and they get exposed.

World

VIP
Anyways, he has a point. People backbite all the time and its a massive sin. Even the other day, I was talking about a colleague that irritated me the other day! May Allah forgive us all.

You're out here calling people dh1lo 24/7 based on their dress as well. Might be why you're triggered.
His point is that people who do the obligations in Islam and avoid major sins are not practicing. How does he have a point, when the example you listed (backbiting) is a major sin?

Anyway, don’t lie on my name, I never call women dh!los 24/7 based on their dress. If you are talking about that girl who got flown out by the “Sheikh” then she is one by her own admissions, she even posted a photo of him choking her. Is that who you are defending?

Anyways, he has a point. People backbite all the time and its a massive sin. Even the other day, I was talking about a colleague that irritated me the other day! May Allah forgive us all.
Angelina I don't want you to think I am some extreme Muslim who thinks all Muslims are gone, I believe now we are waking up to our ignorance and I have hope for the ummah, but we cannot move forward unless we realise how ignorant we are, If i cannot convince a person addicted to smoking he is addicted how we will ever tackle the problem, I have worked in schools and been around many muslims myself and worked with youth organisations to help Muslims and we are really in a bad sitation, I am now going to list of sins (most of which are major sins)which Muslims commit that they could care less about and think they are ok, and also claim to be religious while doing:
Music
P0rn
Freemixing
Making fun of other peole
Making fun of Allahs creation as a joke
Lying
Slander
Zina
Going parties of festivals
Drugs
Watching movies(these movies are filled with major sins it baffles me how u can think watching and enjoying people commit all types of major sins is not a sin in of itself)
Not lowering gaze
Overeating food
Wasting money on useless things
NOt making any effort to understand what they are saying in prayer
Not concentrating in prayer
Envying other Muslims
Having evil thoughts of other Muslims
Desiring to commit zina or haram with someone
Having arrogance and kibr
Showing off
Not showing any mercy and kindness to people
Being verbally abusive
Spreading lies about people
Not going to the mosque for congregational salah
Being harsh in arguments and arguing all the time( I am guilty of this I do not free myself from blame I need to work on this Inshaallah)
Backbiting
Spreading gossip
Watching magic shows
Watching haram on youtube
Watching people prank other people for fun at the cost of other peoples feelings and enjoying it
Intentionally doing something to make other people feel bad about their lives
Complaining about how hard your life is to other people instead of Allah, essentially being discontent with Allahs decree
Committing minor sins and persisting in them which turns them into major sins
Not fearing Allah or his punishment
Doing good deeds to please other people or yourself not solely for Allah
Giving charity to show off
Disrespecting parents, any kind of disrespect even grunting is a major sin
Despairing in the mercy of Allah
Lying and talking about the religion without any knowledge
Not dressing properly
Wearing clothes with items of shirk on them
Swearing by other than Allah
Cursing people or wishing bad on them
Celebrating kufr celebrations like birthdays and Christmas
Being nationalistic
Eating alot of unhealthy food to the point where u damage your body(very common)
Cutting off family ties
Not seeking knowledge on obligatory things
Stealing anything from anybody without their permission, even if it is a 5p coin or a pen
Not doing the work people told you to do/ not fully completing your contract, alot of Muslims do this in work, they do not fully do what they are supposed to but get payed for their hours
Earn their money from haram sources(very common)
Be deceitful when in business
Engage in riba

In fact I think I could mention 100 more that 90% of Muslims do but I think my point is clear

His point is that people who do the obligations in Islam and avoid major sins are not practicing.
Because major sins that you are talking about our major sins that are physical
Minor sins in of themselves can turn to major sins if a person persists in them
If a person listens to music and never repents that turns into a major sin
Also you forget major sins of the heart
Some people seek knowledge but they are very arrogant and have kibr
Some people are very envious people
etc etc
on the most part most of our youth is engaged in major sins but don't even know it

Exactly, you know those who became ‘religious’, they look down on other Muslims, thinking they’re not ‘practising Muslims’, they think they’re like the ones who’s above everyone etc. This gives off arrogance and arrogance is a huge sin in Islam. Plus those ‘arrogant Muslims’ are a regular occurrence in the YouTube dawah scene where they commit zina etc and they get exposed.
Those Muslims are not practising either bc they commit major sins
which is exactly my point
most Muslims even tho so called religious ones are not religious

Yes major sins is a common occurrence nowadays unfortunately but I don’t believe when you said people become religious over a bad past, it’s all about your upbringing and how you’re parents raised you in an Islamic environment etc

Exactly, you know those who became ‘religious’, they look down
His point is that people who do the obligations in Islam and avoid major sins are not practicing. How does he have a point, when the example you listed (backbiting) is a major sin?

Anyway, don’t lie on my name, I never call women dh!los 24/7 based on their dress. If you are talking about that girl who got flown out by the “Sheikh” then she is one by her own admissions, she even posted a photo of him choking her. Is that who you are defending?
I can't defend the indefensible. She said she has pics of him in her bed. I think @Chase posted it.

But you definitely love the dh1lo word and you've used it many an occasion.

He somewhat has a point and he articulated in non arrogant way. Backbiting normal, watching movies normalised ect. I was against what he was saying and he does come across as intense, but if you truly think about he has a point.

I can't defend the indefensible. She said she has pics of him in her bed. I think @Chase posted it.

But you definitely love the dh1lo word and you've used it many an occasion.

He somewhat has a point and he articulated in non arrogant way. Backbiting normal, watching movies normalised ect. I was against what he was saying and he does come across as intense, but if you truly think about he has a point.
I am sorry if over the internet I come off as arrogant, but we cannot read body language over the internet so obviously their is a communication barrier, if we were talking in real life I do not think you would call me arrogant, although Idk how certain ppl act towards the truth.
I commit sins all the time, we all do, I want Muslims to stop living in dream land and wake up, we need to move forward as an ummah past this thinking

Also I hate this rhetoric about Muslim womens hijab, all men care about is hijab, her entire religion is hijab, if a women wears hijab shes religious if she doesn't she is a bad Muslim.
It is indicative of how little Muslim men see women, as some kind of materialistic object, the entirety of her worth is based on if she covers up or not, not the thousands of other good qualities a women can have.
When men praise women they say how modest she is, as if thats the only good quality in her
Like what about all the sacrifices she makes, her good character her charity her prayer and fasting and patience with ehr difficult life and her good treatment of her siblings and parents and husband and her taqwa and all the millions of other good attributes.

But we think if a women wears hijab and prays she is practising.
If a man prays 5 times a day and isn't a criminal he is practising.

Exactly u can't provide me evidence cos ur lying
How can I find evidence when the very same people deleted the stuff that was incriminating towards them? Face it, you want to support those Muslim men who use the deen to their advantage to prey on women

How can I find evidence when the very same people deleted the stuff that was incriminating towards them? Face it, you want to support those Muslim men who use the deen to their advantage to prey on women
Their both at fault, why are you only concentrating on Adam? What about the Somali girl who voluntarily went to him by flying abroad to meet him. Come on darling, both at fault, let’s settle it here and hopefully they’ll squash the issues etc

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lool.. Why do you sound like a west african
That's not West African. :deadmanny: You have the wrong continent.
This honourable lady, what a distinguished accent that is wow, honourable indeed May I say.

Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

Thank you.

She’s from the lovely country of south Ontario, I never heard a Somali from there wow. Yo Sophia, how’s the Somali population in that country?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It sounds Asian, Chinese infact.
I expected you to know that. :lolbron:Catch me at Pacific Mall.
Lool what was that accent then? I swear I'm usually really good at recognizing accents and languages but I'm a big walking question mark right now :noneck:
where are you from? i can’t ping the accent
I'm from the country that @Indeed called Southern Ontario. :dead:
She’s from the lovely country of south Ontario, I never heard a Somali from there wow. Yo Sophia, how’s the Somali population in that country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending