Somali men: Easy Tips to improve your appearance!

You must be a handsome devil

Well the interesting thing about psychology is that most people know themselves intimately. So they underestimate themselves in terms of appearance.

You will think, well I could be a bit taller, maybe more muscular or whatever etc etc.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Welcome to the new era. Where instead we have threads praising reer UK’s achievements :lolbron:
We gon have a proper karbash soon don’t worry. :lolbron:

It’s been far too long. Once this pandemic dies down I will create the greatest U.K. karbash of the millennium.:whew:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
We gon have a proper karbash soon don’t worry. :lolbron:

It’s been far too long. Once this pandemic dies down I will create the greatest U.K. karbash of the millennium.:whew:
Not that many reer uk left on this site tbh. I miss the old time’s :wow:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Nah I don't look like the majority of Geeljires here they all look like Diana abusing sissies wlahi
I don't even give a flying f*ck about appearances

I won't be as near as handsome
walaal it's something I've have acknowledged and accepted and to that extent I would say f*ck those standards

There's nothing I can do to change that even in an alternate multiverse If switching bodies were real and possible I wouldn't do it in a heartbeat

In the Somali community im the least good looking and get funny looks nasty stares

"War kan foolxumo badana muxuu ahaa acuudubilaahi"
"Ala waa bahal foolxumo badan"
"Balaayo niman arag , war wuxuu muxuu ahaa"

Got laughed on and ridiculed because of my appearance despite taking great efforts to maintain it , still look like a danyeer as they would label and mock me

Perhaps its these tiny fragments of shrapnel that scarred the side of my face during dagaalada sokeeye which according to them made me less human
I'm better off blending with the Madows even if my small visible forehead and small hook nose make me stick out like a sore thumb
I'm a dark skinned rasta muscular built mistook for different nationality and survived several xenophobias because I wasn't distinguishable from other blacks meanwhile the same couldn't be said about geeljiraha dianada marsada kuwaas si xun bay u silceen
Some looters even mistook them for women kkkkk

Somali males should stop abusing Diana kkkkkkkk

Last edited:

Trending