Somali men: Easy Tips to improve your appearance!

but they are mutually exclusive if you were born ugly.:browtf:

why not focus on what you can change instead of scrubbing your toes and shit knowing well it won't make a difference.

i've been with enough women to know that looks don't matter as much as other things.

i hope the teenage dummies reading this thread understand that.

Good hygiene will certainly upgrade someone.

but they are mutually exclusive if you were born ugly.:browtf:

why not focus on what you can change instead of scrubbing your toes and shit knowing well it won't make a difference.

i've been with enough women to know that looks don't matter as much as other things.

i hope the teenage dummies reading this thread understand that.

Looks do matter if you are ugly as sin.

:browtf:

:farmajoyaab: I never paid attention to their hands or feet. I just hope they don't have Nosferatu nails.
DKrqCrAXoAArxWP.jpg

lol ever since I’ve joined somalispot I’ve been checking their booty to ensure it’s not bigger than mine. Now you’re telling me I have to check their feet :damsel:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Ironically it’s the ugly ones who lack self awareness who talk the most shit. Don’t bother fixing a farax, just get a ready made one who fits your standards. :reallymaury:

The simple test to know if you are good looking, is:

Have you ever been approached by random females in your life?
Women are pathetic at approaching. I have had plenty of xalimos greet me and start awkward conversations. I see through their weak ass game. So are you from this area....oh its hot today aint it. I just think naya come to the point doqon yahay

Unless you are a genetic freak, with supermodel looks, you will not be handsome unless you put in some efforts. Even then, your looks will decline quickly unless you maintain it.

Follow this regimen for at least 2 months and thank me later.

Women notice a man who cares for his physical appearance, it shows you value yourself and are valuable.

If you think this is "gay", what I listed is basic hygiene which is important in our religion.

The Prophet Muhammed SAW looked after himself.
Yeah but the Prophet SAW was said to be the most handsome man the Sahaba had ever seen so we can't compare :patrice:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Women are pathetic at approaching. I have had plenty of xalimos greet me and start awkward conversations. I see through their weak ass game. So are you from this area....oh its hot today aint it. I just think naya come to the point doqon yahay
Jaydaan, brummy xalimos are miskeen. Go easy on them :mjkkk:

Trending