Somali men: Easy Tips to improve your appearance!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Wdym were all ugly here
I would define myself as average but I do have a good hygiene routine. So if the "average" farax doesn't do that then am I above average? Barkhad lotioning or not wouldn't do anything for him but I'd say the xalimos who've seen me weren't just being nice.
:kanyeshrug:

:nahgirl: that's gay.

it isn't so bad.

women never stick with a nigga because of the looks no matter what they say.

women want alpha nigga, nigga with money, etc.....

improve your pockets, your body, be alpha and you can pull the hottest chick.

I would define myself as average but I do have a good hygiene routine. So if the "average" farax doesn't do that then am I above average? Barkhad lotioning or not wouldn't do anything for him but I'd say the xalimos who've seen me weren't just being nice.
:kanyeshrug:

If Barkhad had his teeth fixed and bulked up, he'd be cute.
He has beautiful hair mashallah and nice eyes/nose.

:nahgirl: that's gay.

it isn't so bad.

women never stick with a nigga because of the looks no matter what they say.

women want alpha nigga, nigga with money, etc.....

improve your pockets, your body, be alpha and you can pull the hottest chick.

Women definitely notice appearance, that's why they drool over the handsome Somali men in the football club. It's not gay, it's Sunnah to maintain your body.

Alpha men with good hygiene= the best men

Find me the most beautiful Somali girl, feed her carbs/sugar, tell her to do the "bare minimum" with her hair and skin and she will become average very quickly.

Guys, I feel like those "fade" haircuts cause bidaar. Anyone else?

I feel like they're way too harsh on Somali hair which is usually 3b/3C curls.

Guys, I feel like those "fade" haircuts cause bidaar. Anyone else?

I feel like they're way too harsh on Somali hair which is usually 3b/3C curls.
yup! they think it looks good from the front because they crinkle their foreheads upwards, but they don't know what we see from the side.

Anyone who has a good looking male relative who still looks good pushing thirties, you will notice he looks after himself. He may not tell you but check his bathroom when you visit him and you will see all his grooming tools.

All those Somali guys who were handsome in their teens and neglected themselves end up looking 'burnt out', especially the ones who smoke who get stained teeth and purple lips.

Good looks fade fast unless you keep it up.

For example, do you expect a shiny new car to look good forever if it isn't kept clean/polished?

:vo3yidw:

as u know the silicone/ sulphates are legal in all over the world, the legal amount is kinda debatable, but do u think that if anybody ever gets involved in improvising any type of item that is improvisable that they would be happy with the results?
@Finesse

Trending