Somali men: Easy Tips to improve your appearance!

When you look at most nuclear Somali families, the boys and girls have similar features.

So why is the brother "average" and the sister "stunning"

I'll tell you!

Society pressurises women to moisturise, look after their hair, find flattering styles and enhance their best features. Women are told their worth is based on their looks, so a woman cannot afford to be "basic".

My Somali brother, you are not "ugly" or even "average", you just don't know how to BE handsome.

Look at your sister's bathroom/bedroom if you don't believe me, you will find lots of creams, combs and other tools and methods of enhancing her natural beauty.

So why don't you do the same?

Skin find out what your skin type is and find a nice cleanser, if you have acne, you can use apple cider vinegar, dilute it with water, wash it off after a few minutes.Find a nice moisturiser, again, find out if you have oily/dry/medium skin and you will be sorted.
Teeth: gargle with coconut oil for 5 minutes a day and spit it out (not in sink it will harden and ruin the pipes), spit in plastic bag and throw in the bin.
Your teeth will become sparkling white over time.
Lips: get a small toothbrush and after you brush your teeth every morning, run it over your lips to remove dead skin cells, afterwards moisturise i
Hair: Stop getting all these fades, unless you have 4C hair, your hair line will recede over time. You are Somali so surely you have some nice curly hair that you can grow and style. Stop using shampoos with silicone and sulphates, use natural shampoos and don't comb your hair when it's dry, or it will become frizzy
Beard: Find a beard style that works for you and please wash and groom your beard like the hair on your head.
Body: WORKOUT Even 30 minutes a day of push-ups cardio and your Somali genes will come through.
Diet: stop eating Baasto and Bariis everyday and eat Keto leaning foods, Somalis are not built to consume high amounts of carbs and sugar.
Hygiene: Please remove body hair on your privates/underarms, hair traps dirt and bacteria which will create bad odour.
Cut your nails, including your toe nails and scrub your feet so they don't look like they belong on a corpse.

I have never seen an "ugly" man who does all this. Try it and see how much better you look.

Last edited:
Unless you are a genetic freak, with supermodel looks, you will not be handsome unless you put in some efforts. Even then, your looks will decline quickly unless you maintain it.

Follow this regimen for at least 2 months and thank me later.

Women notice a man who cares for his physical appearance, it shows you value yourself and are valuable.

If you think this is "gay", what I listed is basic hygiene which is important in our religion.

The Prophet Muhammed SAW looked after himself.

Last edited:
When you look at most nuclear Somali families, the boys and girls have similar features.

So why is the brother "average" and the sister "stunning"

I'll tell you!

Society pressurises women to moisturise, look after their hair, find flattering styles and enhance their best features. Women are told their worth is based on their looks, so a woman cannot afford to be "basic".

My Somali brother, you are not "ugly" or even "average", you just don't know how to BE handsome.

Look at your sister's bathroom/bedroom if you don't believe me, you will find lots of creams, combs and other tools and methods of enhancing her natural beauty.

So why don't you do the same?

Skin find out what your skin type is and find a nice cleanser, if you have acne, you can use apple cider vinegar, dilute it with water, wash it off after a few minutes.Find a nice moisturiser, again, find out if you have oily/dry/medium skin and you will be sorted.
Teeth: gargle with coconut oil for 5 minutes a day and spit it out (not in sink it will harden and ruin the pipes), spit in plastic bag and throw in the bin.
Your teeth will become sparkling white over time.
Lips: get a small toothbrush and after you brush your teeth every morning, run it over your lips to remove dead skin cells, afterwards moisturise i
Hair: Stop getting all these fades, unless you have 4C hair, your hair line will recede over time. You are Somali so surely you have some nice curly hair that you can grow and style. Stop using shampoos with silicone and sulphates, use natural shampoos and don't comb your hair when it's dry, or it will become frizzy
Beard: Find a beard style that works for you and please wash and groom your beard like the hair on your head.
Body: WORKOUT Even 30 minutes a day of push-ups cardio and your Somali genes will come through.
Diet: stop eating Baasto and Bariis everyday and eat Keto leaning foods, Somalis are not built to consume high amounts of carbs and sugar.
Hygiene: Please remove body hair on your privates/underarms, hair traps dirt and bacteria which will create bad odour.
Cut your nails, including your toe nails and scrub your feet so they don't look like they belong on a corpse.

I have never seen an "ugly" man who does all this. Try it and see how much better you look.
Don't need to go through all this shit and wallahi I still get bare compliments with my plain self.

Don't need to go through all this shit and wallahi I still get bare compliments with my plain self.

If you want to maintain your looks beyond your twenties, you need to maintain it.
I've seen lots of handsome men who become ugly/average in their thirties.

Sis
. A real man doesn't give a shit about looking beautiful.. Ofcourse we have to eat healthy and stay fit also dress nicely but that's all.. Anything beyond that is gay.

Sis
. A real man doesn't give a shit about looking beautiful.. Ofcourse we've to eat healthy and stay fit also dress nicely but that's all.. Anything beyond that is gay.

In Islam, hygiene is very important.

Everything I listed can be described as being part of the Sunnah.

The Prophet SAW looked after his appearance.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Finesse no one will come in if you say "Ugly/Average", just address it to all of us so the insecure ones that like to bash xalimos won't stay clear of the thread.

Good advice though, personally I never really exfoliate my lips I just drink a decent amount of water and have lip balm with me

I was motivated by all this weird "Somali men are not as good looking as Somali women" posts.

Not true, Somali women know how to look after themselves.

You have the same genetic makeup.

Unless you are a genetic freak, with supermodel looks, you will not be handsome unless you put in some efforts. Even then, your looks will decline quickly unless you maintain it.

Follow this regimen for at least 2 months and thank me later.

Women notice a man who cares for his physical appearance, it shows you value yourself and are valuable.

If you think this is "gay", what I listed is basic hygiene which is important in our religion.
Thank you for sharing I already do this but most Somali men don't they are slobs crazy how MADows who be ugly as f*ck groom their hair and beards 24/7 walking with hair Combs but we beat them on the washing our asses department but thank you for the love for our brothers in the Somali Kingdom

Finesse no one will come in if you say "Ugly/Average", just address it to all of us so the insecure ones that like to bash xalimos won't stay clear of the thread.

Good advice though, personally I never really exfoliate my lips I just drink a decent amount of water and have lip balm with me
Wdym were all ugly here

I was motivated by all this weird "Somali men are not as good looking as Somali women" posts.

Not true, Somali women know how to look after themselves.

You have the same genetic makeup.
That's coming from ajnabis who want to clown Somali guys. It's hits them 2 ways. 1st it says Somalis guys are ugly and it says Somali girls should come with us.

Thanks so much! I changed the title.

You know how we exfoliate our skin to make way for new skin? Do that for lips also

Trending