Somali men: Easy Tips to improve your appearance!

Macalin M

Out here
None of the 3c 4a or whatever bs doesn’t work for me. My hair type isn’t there. I’ve tried looking at pictures to determine but I can’t figure it out

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hygiene: Please remove body hair on your privates/underarms, hair traps dirt and bacteria which will create bad odour.
Cut your nails, including your toe nails and scrub your feet so they don't look like they belong on a corpse.

I genuinely like reading your threads but this one point is hilarious.
:dead:
:nahgirl: that's gay.

it isn't so bad.

women never stick with a nigga because of the looks no matter what they say.

women want alpha nigga, nigga with money, etc.....

improve your pockets, your body, be alpha and you can pull the hottest chick.

You can have money, looks, kindness, boundaries and intellect. They are not mutually exclusive my troll friend.

loooooooooool you just called me ho. istaqfurullah

Jaydaan I miss Vixr, she used to keep you occupied now I think you have become infatuated with me. Can’t you tell that I’m too good for you? You’re not even educated, what would we talk about other than what happened at the barber shop and football?

Macalin M

Out here
War what is this propaganda? It is part of the religion to cut your nails and shave your pubic hair + armpit hair. This propaganda will not be tolerated

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lmao I can’t believe grown men need to be told to clip their nails? Why is the bar so low when it comes to Somali men? Cadan women ask their men to have a house and 3 cars. We ask for personal hygiene and minimal grooming.

:farmajoyaab: I never paid attention to their hands or feet. I just hope they don't have Nosferatu nails.
DKrqCrAXoAArxWP.jpg

Jaydaan I miss Vixr, she used to keep you occupied now I think you have become infatuated with me. Can’t you tell that I’m too good for you? You’re not even educated, what would we talk about other than what happened at the barber shop and football?
I have proven over and over Im smarter than you. And if you didnt turn on her maybe your so called friend would be here. I saw you tell her to fvck off. Dont act miss nice now

I get the feeling you are on of these women:

" you took him from me, after I fixed him up and took him from being a bum into the handsome gentleman you see now. Take him as he was too much work for me anyway, you both deserve each other!"

:hmm:

I get the feeling you are on of these women:

" you took him from me, after I fixed him up and took him from being a bum into the handsome gentleman you see now. Take him as he was too much work for me anyway, you both deserve each other!"

:hmm:

Hell no, if a man cannot look after himself, he cannot look after me and our babies.

I genuinely like reading your threads but this one point is hilarious.
:dead:

You can have money, looks, kindness, boundaries and intellect. They are not mutually exclusive my troll friend.
but they are mutually exclusive if you were born ugly.:browtf:

why not focus on what you can change instead of scrubbing your toes and shit knowing well it won't make a difference.

i've been with enough women to know that looks don't matter as much as other things.

i hope the teenage dummies reading this thread understand that.

I have proven over and over Im smarter than you. And if you didnt turn on her maybe your so called friend would be here. I saw you tell her to fvck off. Dont act miss nice now

I told vixr to f*ck off? Your lies are not even coherent anymore lol. Are you OK sis?

Trending