Somali man saved from deportation by Heathrow passengers is a gang rapist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to post this but this shows the truth:

CBYiDYoWAAA_bku.jpg

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I can sense your denial and punk ass through your repetitive use of unnecessary letters.
And no , theres forensic scientists that deal with that . But if you can't handle the truth thats your problem

Lets see if you chat the exact same xaar you are chatting if your family member gets convicted for a crime he didnt commit.

I’m not answering stupid questions. I’m honestly tired of this type of back and forth with you.
Its because you like to spout nonsense and when you get questioned you dont know where to go. You are not as smart as you think and I love to corner you with your over the top generalizing post which you cant defend. Stop saying over the top dumb sh1t you have no knowlwdge off and you wont be called out.

I hate to break it to you. AarHawd_7 is trolling you. Everyone here is against rape and do you really think you are preventing future rapes happening while posting in here? You keep calling people sick and rapist....yet are complaining about guys who call girls names lool

You either acting naive, or you really are naive.

Those guys are not trolling. They 100% side with the rapist because he is Somali. They dont give a crap about rape.

VixR

Veritas
Its because you like to spout nonsense and when you get questioned you dont know where to go. You are not as smart as you think and I love to corner you with your over the top generalizing post which you cant defend. Stop saying over the top dumb sh1t you have no knowlwdge off and you wont be called out.
The fact of the matter is, you can’t hear any criticism. And that’s fine, it’s your cup of tea. But I don’t have to sweeten it for you.

Well I hope he is. There has been some bullsh1t rape charges. But this seems like clear cut case of rape. There really isnt much to discuss about the case. My beef with TS was her language of rape apologist is as bad as actual rape

If you are not one of the rape lovers yourself, why do you care so much, about if they are or are not as bad as the actual rapist???

Why are you going so hard to defend rape lovers?

The fact of the matter is, you can’t hear any criticism. And that’s fine, it’s your cup of tea. But I don’t have to sweeten it for you.

He is chatting crap, and acting above it.

I have asked him a so many times to condemn the rape apologist, yet still not a peep from him.

She is way smarter than you.

She is way smarter than you.

Smart person dont say somalis are this and that. Generalization is what dumb people use when making points. You are arguing about people who use generalization on somali girls. But defending person who use it on all somalis? And yes I condemn rapes and rape apologist. Both are wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts