Somali man saved from deportation by Heathrow passengers is a gang rapist

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mindblown:

Most disturbing of all us the level to which you’re willing to twist the truth.

I fear Somalis mastered selective reality long before Trump ever coined the term fake news wallahi.

Have you no shame?

Bring me a case where a Somali was convicted bc he’s a foreigner.

I know of a case where a Somali robbed someone with 2 friends in the town centre and later the guy who got robbed said something to him when he seen him a couple of hours later, Somali guy ran after him, hit him and then ended up doing 8 years for rape with no dna or even signs of rape and with no cctv.

Colour of your skin plays a part.

VixR

Veritas
I know of a case where a Somali robbed someone with 2 friends in the town centre and later the guy who got robbed said something to him when he seen him a couple of hours later, Somali guy ran after him, hit him and then ended up doing 8 years for rape with no dna or even signs of rape and with no cctv.

Colour of your skin plays a part.
I know color of your skin plays a part and the justice system isn’t 100% fair, it’s human after all. But you couldn’t even give me a sympathetic case. Someone you robbed lying that you further raped them is whole other can of worms, it was his robbery that corroborated his involvement with the victim in the first place, which means even you and I can’t even know wtf happened. Once you’re down a count that’s proven, you’re pretty much done with the jury.

There’s even a phrase for it in law:

Falsus in Uno, falsus in omnibus

Off topic but this case reminded me of whybI hate thecUK sometimes. Out in 4 years from a gang rape is a joke. The whole you can only do half of your sentence at most is even bigger joke.

Let the alt-left scream and bang their chests to temporarily save their "POC" rapist hero. He will just be put on the next flight. Let him rape in his homeland and let his clan deal with him by depleting their camels and blood money everytime he does it. Why should taxpayers over here have to feed and shelter him when he was accepted entry into the country by the good and decent people of the UK who wanted to help him have a second chance at life but got betrayed?

We need the death penalty back.

Let the alt-left scream and bang their chests to temporarily save their "POC" rapist hero. He will just be put on the next flight. Let him rape in his homeland and let his clan deal with him by depleting their camels and blood money everytime he does it. Why should taxpayers over here have to feed and shelter him when he was accepted entry into the country by the good and decent people of the UK who wanted to help him have a second chance at life but got betrayed?

Because he grew up in uk and became the man he is over there. They took a child from somalia and gave them back a rapist. He should be their problem. Not somalia

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

Punishing a rapist? Surely, that’s too liberal.
You aren’t a proper alt right walaal, raping doesn’t exist to us....

Last edited:
Punishing a rapists? Surely, that’s too liberal.
You aren’t a proper alt right walaal, raping doesn’t exist to us....

I'm not alt right.

Because he grew up in uk and became the man he is over there. They took a child from somalia and gave them back a rapist. He should be their problem. Not somalia

Hes not a citizen. You're lucky all he is getting is deportation. If he was in the Gulf countries whose asses you lick from corner to corner, his head would have been rolling around in chop chop square and the Ayrabs would have crucified his body. Oh, and he would not have been a citizen in a million years. They give the harshest sentence for foreigners and don't even believe in deporting them. Your lucky your cousin got a short sentence and deportation. UK gave him yet another chance at life.

Ramen

🌸
she can easily pretend to scream maybe the poor faraax said i dont want to take things further and for revenge played out it happens often. Its scary how we will take any information and absorb it smh.
no. The true rape victim is the farax.. she probably whipped his dick out of his pants and violated him.
Poor guy didnt know what to do and just screamed... the neighbors thought it was the girl who screamed and they called the cops. The girl didnt want to go to jail and claimed that she got raped by the rape victim.

They accused the rape victim of being the rapist! truly disgusting!! and now farax is being forced to return to Somalia :yloezpe:
the end.

If you read the story you would realise he was in the country for a short period of time before he raped that girl.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Are these Social Justice warriors still accusing the brother and wishing him nothing but death? :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

How hopeless!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
He's a gang rapist is he. Fascinating. What connections am i supposed to make reading this. You tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending