Somali man saved from deportation by Heathrow passengers is a gang rapist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gets raped on a monday or Wednesday morning on their way to college or back home?
There was this somali girl in Edmonton a while back who was gang raped by some cadaans in a quiet street. She was only 17 and came back from college but it was dark at like 5 pm.

Shit like that happens. Sick people are everywhere.

Do some of you people think you can't get raped while your coming home from college or suttn?

I was watching crime watch a very long time ago and this madow man got raped while going to his work. There was video footage and everything.

That still makes my hooyo uneasy.

VixR

Veritas
He is chatting crap, and acting above it.

I have asked him a so many times to condemn the rape apologist, yet still not a peep from him.
He’s trying to ride a fence. He believes the news story, but wants to be agreeable to his peers, so he’s only engaging the female posters directly. He’ll be engaging them in future threads so he doesn’t find it worthwhile to antagonize them here, least of all on something like this where he might be called khanis or not a man bc of his views. This site is that crazy. Few posters have a backbone on here.

He’s trying to ride a fence. He believes the news story, but wants to be agreeable to his peers, so he’s only engaging the female posters directly. He’ll be engaging them in future threads so he doesn’t find worthwhile it to antagonize them here, least of all on something like this where he might be called khanis or not a man bc of his views. This site is that crazy.
You are too funny.....worried about being called khanis. What am I? 14 year old:deadmanny::deadpeter:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
84% of gang rapists are usually pakis-indians and in general muslims. I've noticed most prisoners for sex offences tend to come from 'muslim' background. We also have the same problem here with muslim males doing gang rapes on locals, same thing in minneapolis with somali men doing it. Always muslim

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...d-child-grooming-gang-members-study-fvk6k30zx

Percentage wise when it comes to harming women and rape, you will be hard pressed to find black men doing it, their not generally rapist those guys. Their in for drug dealing or robberies 90% of them, the rapists, pedos, and the more sicker crimes are reserved for white boys and muslims(somali, arab, paki)

VixR

Veritas
You are too funny.....worried about being called khanis. What am I? 14 year old:deadmanny::deadpeter:
I really don’t think I’m far off the mark. Social conditioning is a pretty strong force and it sure as hell doesn’t stop at age 14.

It’s about how you’re perceived by others. There’s no other reason to explain why you’re just engaging female posters, especially when most of the outrageous posts are coming from the guys

84% of gang rapists are usually pakis-indians and in general muslims. I've noticed most prisoners for sex offences tend to come from 'muslim' background. We also have the same problem here with muslim males doing gang rapes on locals, same thing in minneapolis with somali men doing it. Always muslim

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...d-child-grooming-gang-members-study-fvk6k30zx

Percentage wise when it comes to harming women and rape, you will be hard pressed to find black men doing it, their not generally rapist those guys. Their in for drug dealing or robberies 90% of them, the rapists, pedos, and the more sicker crimes are reserved for white boys and muslims(somali, arab, paki)
First post your statistics on rape this also includes rape that isn't classed as gang rape secondly you do realise black men are three fucking percent under Hispanic men for being the largest group of men who rape.

I really don’t think I’m far off the mark. Social conditioning is a pretty strong force and it sure as hell doesn’t stop at age 14.

It’s about how you’re perceived by others. There’s no other reason to explain why you’re just engaging female posters, especially when most of the outrageous posts are coming from the guys

You sure love to analyze and judge people you dont know. Still not as bad as generalizing somalis. You dont do it with other groups.

He’s trying to ride a fence. He believes the news story, but wants to be agreeable to his peers, so he’s only engaging the female posters directly. He’ll be engaging them in future threads so he doesn’t find it worthwhile to antagonize them here, least of all on something like this where he might be called khanis or not a man bc of his views. This site is that crazy. Few posters have a backbone on here.

What a beautiful analysis, walahi I am in awe sis :wow:

You are 100% right. All he is done is attack the women on here who have called out the rape lovers on this site.

I prefer the one's who just come out and say what they believe. He is just a coward.

@Gooney112 Come out you yellow coward!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
First post your statistics on rape this also includes rape that isn't classed as gang rape secondly you do realise black men are three fucking percent under Hispanic men for being the largest group of men who rape.

Are you buying into that 'black man' rape women because they want 'pussy' always? Niyahow these men already get pussy, their problem is wealth and hence that explains why they loot more, steal more, and drug deal. Their achille heal is wealth not pussy as their culture is not restrictive about it.

Read here 52% of rapists are white males, that was back in the 90s.

The average age of rapists at arrest is 31. Fifty-two percent are white; twenty-two percent of imprisoned rapists report that they are married. (SOO, 1997)

I am sure the rest are a hispanic and muslims. I've never seen a black dude in prison for rape, they are like such a small minority among black prisoners, where-as other races they are like majority of the prisoner especially hispanics and whites and muslims.

http://www.sarsonline.org/resources-stats/reports-laws-statics

I suspect they don't need to prove shit to women and know how to approach them through experience and can sweet talk them. They are far more confident then other races and they don't seem to feel dominating either as they are already strong, what they have to prove? I noticed the same in Somalia, you never hear a bantu raping a somali girl niyahow, even the soldiers there now. It's a rare event and among our bantu community, show me one who ever raped.

Meel iska fariso sxb. Musliminta iska jir waa sick fucks because nagaha ayaa laga xiray iyo waxay aminsan yihin humiliating women ma garatay, it's those you keep your wife from.

What a beautiful analysis, walahi I am in awe sis :wow:

You are 100% right. All he is done is attack the women on here who have called out the rape lovers on this site.

I prefer the one's who just come out and say what they believe. He is just a coward.

@Gooney112 Come out you yellow coward!
Dont believe Vix...she is crazy and she is not qualified psychologist. Even they dont do hervlevel of reading people they havent met

Ok rape is disgusting. Rape apology is terrible. Im against both and care for the well being of women

Dont believe Vix...she is crazy and she is not qualified psychologist. Even they dont do hervlevel of reading people they havent met

Ok rape is disgusting. Rape apology is terrible. Im against both and care for the well being of women

Whatever mate, we have your number now.

Coward.

Are you buying into that 'black man' rape women because they want 'pussy' always? Niyahow these men already get pussy, their problem is wealth and hence that explains why they loot more, steal more, and drug deal. Their achille heal is wealth not pussy as their culture is not restrictive about it.

Read here 52% of rapists are white males, that was back in the 90s.

The average age of rapists at arrest is 31. Fifty-two percent are white; twenty-two percent of imprisoned rapists report that they are married. (SOO, 1997)

I am sure the rest are a hispanic and muslims. I've never seen a black dude in prison for rape, they are like such a small minority among black prisoners, where-as other races they are like majority of the prisoner especially hispanics and whites and muslims.

http://www.sarsonline.org/resources-stats/reports-laws-statics
Warya they're overrepresented in rape and domestic abuse statistics and are only marginally better than Hispanics in America by a bit and if you look at documentaries about prison there are a lot of black males in there for rape a lot more than Muslims. The person most likely to be a rapist would be white but that's because they make up majority of the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending