Somali man saved from deportation by Heathrow passengers is a gang rapist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just be honest we don't actually know what really happened. But as a female I understand fake rape allegations but I wouldn't understand why this particular case would be a lie.

So Somali men are Hitler. I see.

I think this may be the clue to finally understand Siad Barre's mustache.
You must be truly stupid to take that from what I've written. Seriously. Is this the brain power of the savage latino? You'll probably will fit in with us.:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Dont you worry about me, am fine alhamdulilah doing well for myself. You though, why dont you use your energy on cases where Somalis are the victims? Instead of putting your blind trust in a gaal paigon judge who will incarcerate you just because you are a Somali or a foreigner?
:mindblown:

Most disturbing of all us the level to which you’re willing to twist the truth.

I fear Somalis mastered selective reality long before Trump ever coined the term fake news wallahi.

Have you no shame?

Bring me a case where a Somali was convicted bc he’s a foreigner.

:mindblown:

Most disturbing of all us the level to which you’re willing to twist the truth.

I fear Somalis mastered selective
reality long before Trump ever coined the term fake news wallahi.

Have you no shame?

Bring me case where a Somali was convicted bc he’s a foreigner.
Why you saying somalis? Why generalize and group people together?

@sigmund there is evidence abayo why deny it? I don't think girls want to lie about rape only women who are seeking money and fame but in this case I don't think there is something like money involved for the girl to lie.

He is a someone who has probably done more fucked up shit in somalia without anyone giving him shit for it so when he comes to the west he thinks the law over here won't give a f*ck.

Legit evidence she said loooooooooool. After you seen it happening her getting raped, you collected the DNA yourself and took it to the detectives! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Did you see Hitler doing all that bad stuff? No you didn't see he's innocent and he doesn't think he's superior to somalis as you've got no evidence, so what'll it be laddy:hemad::yacadiim::siilaanyolaugh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund there is evidence abayo why deny it? I don't think girls want to lie about rape only women who are seeking money and fame but in this case I don't think there is something like money involved for the girl to lie.

He is a someone who has probably done more fucked up shit in somalia without anyone giving him shit for it so when he comes to the west he thinks the law over here won't give a f*ck.
not ruling out abaayo that it may have happened but after reading last year where there seesm to be a lot of hoax rape crimes against refugees
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/debunks-false-rumours-refugee-crimes-160216153329110.html
and another case where three innocent syrian refugees accused of a crime they did not commit 7
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2016/jun/20/false-story-social-media-charges-syrian-refugees-r/

Im just saying we shouldnt be certain with what the media tells us ok there is evidence right? but can we see the evidence other than what they are telling us? ive been keeping an open eye ever since. That doesnt make me a rape appolgist like some people like to think i am.

VixR

Veritas
Why you saying somalis? Why generalize and group people together?
Everything from FKD to how Somalis process news is rooted in selective reality. These are grown men raised in the West and a lot of them are still victims to it. It’s really dismaying.

Legit evidence she said loooooooooool. After you seen it happening her getting raped, you collected the DNA yourself and took it to the detectives! Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I can sense your denial and punk ass through your repetitive use of unnecessary letters.
And no , theres forensic scientists that deal with that . But if you can't handle the truth thats your problem

Everything from FKD to how Somalis process news is rooted in selective reality. These are grown men raised in the West and a lot of them are still victims to it. It’s really dismaying.
I guess that inudes you as well or are you not somali?

Did you see Hitler doing all that bad stuff? No you didn't see he's innocent and he doesn't think he's superior to somalis as you've got no evidence, so what'll it be laddy:hemad::yacadiim::siilaanyolaugh:
This guy yells "free my nigga" , listens to drill music and glorifies crime . Just look at his dp

I can sense your denial and punk ass through your repetitive use of unnecessary letters.
And no , theres forensic scientists that deal with that . But if you can't handle the truth thats your problem
This not not the case to arguecabout. These guys tooj the girl to their flat and by her screaming for help the neighbour called the cops. So they were essentially caughtbin the act.

Lol you say your a Mexican nacala beenta jooji you fucking low life. Siyaad barre has nothing to do with a so called Mexican.:confused::camby:

Actually, Siad Barre is very interesting from a Latin American perspective.

My neighbor from El Salvador remembers a song called "Cristo Al Servico de Quien".

This was a very famous song around the time of El Salvador's Civil War. This song supported Liberation Theology which was a movement which blended Marxism and Catholicism.

I am sort of hesitant to admit this but I used to be very interested in Liberation Theology and I was curious about whether Islam and Marxism could be blended. From that perspective, Siad Barre is extremely interesting. And so at one time, I was very fascinated with whether or not Islam and Marxism could be blended like had been done with Marxism and Catholicism, as for example in the song I mentioned, as for example in the Sandinista revolution, as for example in the work of Enrique Dussel, as for example in the work of Ignacio Martín-Baró, in the work of Gustavo Gutiérrez and as some would argue in the work of Oscar Romero in El Salvador. I could give numerous other examples.

I don't know how familiar you are with Catholicism but Liberation Theology has been extremely influential within the world of Latin American Catholicism. And so Siad Barre was very interesting to me because I used to be very interested in liberation theology.

Even Pope Francis from what I understand has actually been softening the Vatican's stance on Liberation Theology and I think he actually quietly supports it.

Africa and Latin America have more in common than a person might think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts