Somali man saved from deportation by Heathrow passengers is a gang rapist

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Warya they're overrepresented in rape and domestic abuse statistics and are only marginally better than Hispanics in America by a bit and if you look at documentaries about prison there are a lot of black males in there for rape a lot more than Muslims. The person most likely to be a rapist would be white but that's because they make up majority of the population.

Everyone knows what blacks go to prison for sxb, armed robbery or drug dealing. Its muslims in prison for sex offences and same with white boys. Sex tourism is done by WHITES OR ARABS generally with whites going to thailand and arabs going to europe.

Lool whyvdo you hate me? I like to give people constructive criticsm and you took it as an attack. Im your friend in here. Stop qashing my post...that sh1t gets to me lool

I do not hate you, I thought you were decent, but I see you for what you are.

Here, have another qashin rating. Kiss kiss xx

VixR

Veritas
Dont believe Vix...she is crazy and she is not qualified psychologist. Even they dont do hervlevel of reading people they havent met

Ok rape is disgusting. Rape apology is terrible. Im against both and care for the well being of women
You’re getting too comfortable. I’m not crazy.

Everyone knows what blacks go to prison for sxb, armed robbery or drug dealing. Its muslims in prison for sex offences and same with white boys. Sex tourism is done by WHITES OR ARABS generally with whites going to thailand and arabs going to europe.
Sxb everyone in the US knows blacks and hispanics are seen as the group most likely to commit a rape crime. Muslims just get the oppressive misogynist label because of feminists from years ago and that's another factor why whites probably don't have a high incarceration rate for sex crimes because they pay for it in other countries.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sxb everyone in the US knows blacks and hispanics are seen as the group most likely to commit a rape crime. Muslims just get the oppressive misogynist label because of feminists from years ago and that's another factor why whites probably don't have a high incarceration rate for sex crimes because they pay for it in other countries.

Yes it's the old white myth that black are rapist when white girls use to say a black raped me. We look at prisons and half are white and the rests muslims and hispanics. Just look at the prisoners and not myths niyahow, your still locked into superstitions. I can understand why blacks don't rape because pussy is freely available and not big deal for them in their community but money is due to discrimination and hence that can explain why they loot at the first opportunity, steal, armed robbery, drug. It's all money based crimes. PEOPLE yearn for what they don't have. Notice u go to africa they yearn for money. Where-as in the west they yearn for LOVE.

Are you a freshy? I like my men tall, dark and fresh from Cabuudwaaq.
I am not dark nor am I from Caabudwaaq but don't worry Insha Allah ima breed you.
:trumpsmirk::russsmug:
images

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Pakis-Indians-Arabs are terrible at this stuff. Even taxi drivers touch up drunk women constantly or rape them, drug them with date drugs, everyone know this cause it's in the news always and showing in the prison stats.

It seems Somalis have joined in and we must say it must be an islamic thing since their not racially the same but share a common faith. Muslims are weirdos niyahow around women, haven't you seen all their insults is about hoyada wase or kus umak or about women vagina. WOMEN ISSUES in islam

Yes it's the old white myth that black are rapist when white girls use to say a black raped me. We look at prisons and half are white and the rests muslims and hispanics. Just look at the prisoners and not myths niyahow, your still locked into superstitions. I can understand why blacks don't rape because pussy is freely available and not big deal for them in their community but money is due to discrimination and hence that can explain why they loot at the first opportunity, steal, armed robbery, drug. It's all money based crimes.
I agree it was a card for cadaan s but statistically speaking now yes they're more likely to rape someone as well as hispanics who are also stereotyped as rapists.
https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree it was a card for cadaan s but statistically speaking now yes they're more likely to rape someone as well as hispanics who are also stereotyped as rapists.
https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

Probably some white hoe who got rejected by black guy so she gets revenge by saying 'you raped me' with the laws all in white favor 100 years ago, she knew his ass would be fried lol. Now we got DNA thank god, they can't just claim shit like that and hence the real sickos are coming to light.

she can easily pretend to scream maybe the poor faraax said i dont want to take things further and for revenge played out it happens often. Its scary how we will take any information and absorb it smh.
That doesnt explain dna tho?

That shit has happened tho on many occasions.

Probably some white hoe who got rejected by black guy so she gets revenge by saying 'you raped me' with the laws all in white favor 100 years ago, she knew his ass would be fried lol. Now we got DNA thank god, they can't just claim shit like that and hence the real sickos are coming to light.
Warya these statistics are recent with DNA testing and it's mainly black es also majority of rape arrests aren't false only a low number are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts