Somali man saved from deportation by Heathrow passengers is a gang rapist

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Way uraysaaa meeshani, so much social justice warriors.

When their people commit a crime they are the first ones to condemn it. But when its done to THEIR OWN people they look away like nothing happened.

Xaaaarlimos lagu khasaaray

VixR

Veritas
I hate to break it to you. AarHawd_7 is trolling you. Everyone here is against rape and do you really think you are preventing future rapes happening while posting in here? You keep calling people sick and rapist....yet are complaining about guys who call girls names lool
I hate to break it you, but @AarHawd_7 and these guys are not trolling.

I hate to break it to you. AarHawd_7 is trolling you. Everyone here is against rape and do you really think you are preventing future rapes happening while posting in here? You keep calling people sick and rapist....yet are complaining about guys who call girls names lool

I don't think he is. These are the same kids on here who gloat about warlords from their clan raping harmless Somali women during the civil war. :manny:

You're giving a dude who adopted the madow anarchic culture of "free my niggas" the benefit of the doubt. :francis:

When their people commit a crime they are the first ones to condemn it. But when its done to THEIR OWN people they look away like nothing happened.

Somali or not its still a crime and they should die a slow and painful death . Theirs no "oh its my people" when they do fucked up shit like this .

Ashy Abdis like @Subeer defending domestic abusers and then this nigga defending this scum of the earth . Adinkaa lagu khasaaray xooloyaal waal waalan

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There were screams and cries as heard by neighbours. I don't think women tend to scream or cry during sex or otherwise that's a lot of innocent guys. Also didn't they walk in midway?
she can easily pretend to scream maybe the poor faraax said i dont want to take things further and for revenge played out it happens often. Its scary how we will take any information and absorb it smh.

I hate to break it you, but @AarHawd_7 and these guys are not trolling.
Well I hope he is. There has been some bullsh1t rape charges. But this seems like clear cut case of rape. There really isnt much to discuss about the case. My beef with TS was her language of rape apologist is as bad as actual rape

I am vile, but rape apologist are pillars of society.

Exactly according to script

42190285_298793854283709_5619892069211893662_n.jpg

VixR

Veritas

What are you up to in the U.K.? I have to wonder...

I really suggest you change your name and dip on your contacts. Nothing good’s gonna come out of the base criminal acts you get up to. That’s if you like your nafs. Maybe it’s not too late for you..

Rape is a horrible act. But these people move like the judge is some sort of God

Portraying Somali men as the devil will give them power, they think. If they get their way, the Somali family will cease to exist. These are the same sort of women who have helped to destroy the AA community. I have seen it myself.

she can easily pretend to scream maybe the poor faraax said i dont want to take things further and for revenge played out it happens often. Its scary how we will take any information and absorb it smh.
Ahh yes and Hitler was an innocent man they're all just lying. They're all screaming & pretending he was a genocidal evil racist when all he was doing was helping the German people. It's not like you were there to see him nor did you hear him, oh and that audio "proof"? Well that's fake to it's all a lie and this happens very often because I said so. Smh it's scary how you people absorb everything you hear without doubting it.:siilaanyosmile:

You're reaching so hard

Imagine going to this length of making a scenario where he's innocent :drakekidding:

He's proven guilty with evidence so deal with it and stop this :damedamn:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
What are you up to in the U.K.? I have to wonder...

I really suggest you change your name and dip on your contacts. Nothing good’s gonna come out of the base criminal acts you get up to. That’s if you like your nafs. Maybe it’s not too late for you..

Dont you worry about me, am fine alhamdulilah doing well for myself. You though, why dont you use your energy on cases where Somalis are the victims? Instead of putting your blind trust in a gaal paigon judge who will incarcerate you just because you are a Somali or a foreigner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts