somali man kills his wife in Bristol sentenced to 16years free adan dahir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Wtf only 16 years for murder? Wow europe is qashin.
Send that nigga to the chair.
I know a yute in toronto who only did 8 years for murder and another kid who shot and killed a guy who did only 5. But he was 16 when he committed the crime. America seems to be alot harsher on murderers than here in canada or UK,.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Free him?

:faysalwtf:

I cannot comprend the thoughts of stupid, uncivilised, doqon, uncultured, dishonourable, barbarians, you are worse than the Cherusci who wiped out the Roman Legions at Teutoburg Forest.

Last edited:

Indha adeeg

Ogadenist
Wtf only 16 years for murder? Wow europe is qashin.
Send that nigga to the chair.
I don’t understand the rationale behind a lenient justice system. The US justice system works just fine as long as the right people are punished and the right things are criminalized. So long as you don’t fill prisons with people for smoking weed and throw the book at convicted criminals it works just fine.

Someone tell me the rationale behind a lenient justice system. How does it make sense to go easy on people you know committed heinous crimes?

@Geeljire sanbuur makes another epic thread. He knows this guy intimately from Cell Block D. Probably smoked a few joints with him too.

See, that's the problem. Somalis can't hold their liquor. One sip of the firewater and they go on a rampage.

RIP

The OP is exonerating a killer of a tragic domestic violence and blaming the victim, a powerless female who is not with us and can’t defend herself because he spent time in a prison cell with the murderer who lied to him. There are others who wish the murderer should’ve been sentenced to death because they believe an eye for an eye. I think both are extreme cases and the sentence is justified for the murderer to suffer and think about his actions. Furthermore, once other prisoners become aware that he is a woman killer, he will need to be isolated and would be looking his back for the duration of incarceration. Besides the deceased, the victims are both boys who lost their parents. Hope they will be raised well and become strong enough to fight domestic violence.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....asiyah-harris-murder-bristol-final-words/amp/ I was reading the news and i was shocked to see this oday convicted of such a bad crime i used to be on the same landing as him in jail he was a good man at heart we always used to chill in exercise yard and social he would always give me advice about my case he was a good guy i asked about his case once and he told me he had a fight and got sentenced to gbh. I belived him but im shocked now to find out dahir is locked for 16 years for murdering his own wife. He doesnt look anything like a murderer he was a blessed guy he would always give me burn for noodles etc anything i asked he wouldnt say no he looked out for me because we were only somali brothers together locked with gaalo and he gave me good advice about my case after reading the article carefully i dont think he did intend to murder his wife i think the eye witness is biased xaasid who was friends of his wife who out of spite said those extra shit because of the fact asiya ended up dead after the fight. dahir is a good man the sun newspaper painted him as an evil villain fucking cunts rest in peace to his wife and free dahir hes not a killer i know man wouldnt just stab her twice if he really wanted to kill her it would have been more stabs but my theory is because she tryed to use the knife on him first thats why he pushed it back and it went in her neck twice due to the struggling and adrenaline very sad for dahirs family wallahi one second wife caused his wife to fully bug out on him like that and got herself killed and dahir locked up what will happen to the kids. Waryaada take this as a lesson Never i mean never ever let your wife know of your other wifes dont ever trust these women. AND P.S (dont hate on me for defending dahir its just i know him and hes not a evil man)
Before she got killed her last words were "stop it, I love you". You are sick in the head for defending him. Is he related to u by any chance?

Before she got killed her last words were "stop it, I love you". You are sick in the head for defending him. Is he related to u by any chance?
Yes idgaf what you say you people call me sick for defending someone who was my friend whilst you protect mass murderers who are from your qabils with no shame so dont talk to me about morals you fucking contradicting ass es practice what you preach.

Yes idgaf what you say you people call me sick for defending someone who was my friend whilst you protect mass murderers who are from your qabils with no shame so dont talk to me about morals you fucking contradicting ass es practice what you preach.

You have a point :ohhh:

AUN to her. I hope he sits behind bars for the rest of his life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts