• Yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
lol you must be a madman there's no such thing as relationship outside of marriage bro if she got a boyfriend/man she a hoe as far as I'm concerned cause that boyfriend is not staying around if you're not allowing him to beat

but even outside of relationships a lot of somali girls are still very loose especially in uni but even in ends

i guess a non virgin girl is a hoe too huh.

:ulyin::chrisfreshhah:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah bro I been to coventry, dmu, essex, aston, notts to chill with my boys who go there lol but it doesn't surprise me cause even in London there are Somali girls ucking niggas in whips and parks . alx I only got one sister and she's married and she was morbidly obese during her teens :icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

i guess a non virgin girl is a hoe too huh.

:ulyin::chrisfreshhah:

lol ofc she is I'm not a cuck like you bro I got gheerah and you don't understand sex is addictive to both girls and boys it's not one of those things you can have once and leave off wallahi pussy makes certain people change their whole outlook on life, I know niggas who trap and bang f just to get girls that says it all. Siil is toxic.

If a girl says she had zina once and repented wallahi 99% chance she lying I would say zina is more addictive than cigarettes

lol you gotta look out for your own wallahi I cannot even patrol my cousins cause they on the other side of the map so I had to guard my sister if I was older I would of bought her even more junk food to stay super obese and undesirable
I have 5 sisters saxib
:faysalwtf:
All overweight , you are thinking ahead as well I see.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Warsengali have 1 or 2 people in their family so I have next to zero cousins in Australia.
:samwelcome:

Yo I might have to do a name and shame thread just to prevent innocent brothers from marrying these hoes but I ain't got time to collect 100+ photos from insta:liberaltears: + @The Cushitic One might know these girls and bait out the thread :cryinglaughsmiley:

lol you gotta look out for your own wallahi I cannot even patrol my cousins cause they on the other side of the map so I had to guard my sister if I was older I would of bought her even more junk food to stay super obese and undesirable
Bismillah, xasidsanaa :stopit:
maseer caadi eheen aa ku haaye noh :stevej:
walle your sisters should add sun to your food

Yo I might have to do a name and shame thread just to prevent innocent brothers from marrying these hoes but I ain't got time to collect 100+ photos from insta:liberaltears: + @The Cushitic One might know these girls and bait out the thread :cryinglaughsmiley:
Naaa don’t name and shame. I’m proud of sisters that end up getting married after they done bare mazzina. Let them niggas turn hoes into housewife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts