Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hoes are hoes period, they have no ethnicity or religion. as men we all have an equal opportunity to deal with low class females, some of us do where others dont. here is my question to you, are the hoes at fault for being cheap, or are you at fault for having such low standards. i would say you are at fault, first of all look at your lingo "gyal" what are you jamaican. second of all the women you dealt with were all intoxicated, so does the average somali women drink, the answer is no. you slept with low quality women because you have no access to high quality women, and because of that fact you are using the cheap womens behavior, to get back at all the high class women who have turned you down in the past.

Not true it's not the drinkers, even the hijab wearing ones with no bad habits they believe once they get into a relationship it's okay to commit zina as long as they will get married to each other in the end (which they don't).

Not true it's not the drinkers, even the hijab wearing ones with no bad habits they believe once they get into a relationship it's okay to commit zina as long as they will get married to each other in the end (which they don't).
This guy is just pissed he can’t bag man. I know his type looool I call them mr. No-Execution

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
No they won’t I will teach them how to avoid niggas like me. All these girls had daddy issues. U think my kids will?

Nah it’s not about you teaching them to avoid guys like them. It’s about what goes around comes around.

RICH

Adiga horta what kind of dirt do you have on university girls you keep repeating this :draketf:
I mean to begin with Somali parents don't approve of accommodation, I hardly know girls that live in residences. Somali parents are very overprotective especially of daughters they wouldn't allow them to move out at eighteen.

It's as soon as they start getting yakked they lose self control.

Moving out doesn’t mean you a ho. Losing control like that means they not mature enough.

RICH

If that is what Allah has willed I can’t do nothing about it. It’s life sxb:francis:

It’s life, laakin our choices have a lot of influence on the things that happens in our lives. You can’t throw everything on just the decree of Allaah. But yeah it is what it is. Illaahay haa ku haadiyo. Ameen.

RICH

Wallaahi I hate it when girls think like this. They are dumb enough to believe that the Farax will marry them after they gave him their cookie. Xoolonimo.com. They have no respect for themselves.

Moving out doesn’t mean you a ho. Losing control like that means they not mature enough.

It's biology, at that age girls are ready to breed but they delay marriage because of society

horny girl + opportunistic niggas + hip hop culture = zina

Wallaahi I hate it when girls think like this. They are dumb enough to believe that the Farax will marry them after they gave him their cookie. Xoolonimo.com. They have no respect for themselves.

Lool it's caadi these days I see girls always talk about their mcm and man I'm thinking rah so you married but they're not? And I know niggas aren't staying in a relationship if they ain't getting a taste of that malab

RICH

It's biology, at that age girls are ready to breed but they delay marriage because of society

horny girl + opportunistic niggas + hip hop culture = zina

Tf what kind of backwards thinking is this. Women just should be more protective over themselves and don’t believe shit of that these negro’s are telling them. Zina is easy these days ngl, but it’s partially our own fault by making getting married hard for ourselves.

RICH

Lool it's caadi these days I see girls always talk about their mcm and man I'm thinking rah so you married but they're not? And I know niggas aren't staying in a relationship if they ain't getting a taste of that malab

Those girls are young and delusional. And those guys are simply dayuus.

You seem to be very familiar with this issue :ulyin:
What you are saying is very true:snoop:

A man has a past :axvmm9o:

Let me not just stick it on somali girls though somali boys are as bad when I visited Coventry uni last year before ramadan to link one of my madow boys I caught my old dugsi teachers son (who was always in masjid when home) getting yakked with cadaan people in his accommodation kitchen

A man has a past :axvmm9o:

Let me not just stick it on somali girls though somali boys are as bad when I visited Coventry uni last year before ramadan to link of my madow boys I caught my old dugsi teachers son (who was always in masjid when home) getting yakked with cadaan people in his accommodation kitchen
What does 'link off' mean, the word ''yakked'' sounds wrong what does it mean as well?
Coventry??:kanyehmm: That uni has hell lot of Somalis
So boys are up to it too :mjlaugh::meleshame:
This generation needs saving.
Also I'm curious about your past :sass2::sass2::sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending