• Yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A man has a past :axvmm9o:

Let me not just stick it on somali girls though somali boys are as bad when I visited Coventry uni last year before ramadan to link one of my madow boys I caught my old dugsi teachers son (who was always in masjid when home) getting yakked with cadaan people in his accommodation kitchen
Secretly the ones with the most religious parents/families are the most vulnerable to western world. Yet their fam believe they have raised the golden child/children of our communities. I told my mum not to let them parents gassing up their kids get to her cause their kids are out here doing madness with us loool. It’s mad in the dunya

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Firstly not all were intoxicated and I don’t know why ur judging the girls u have never met nor seen. This thread was never to discuss anyone’s hoeness rather to ask a question, whether these niggas was experiencing the same experiences I was. Secondly we all have a equal opportunity to bag these gyal but I know a lot of these niggS lack the confidence, charisma and the ability to make a girl comfortable enough to proceed in the action. Even if the girl is a hoe or not. Thirdly we all live and we learn, therefore ask yourself whether im still persuing the same types of girls. The way I speak should not concern u because I can do both when need be. I’m not afraid of rejection and don’t walk away with Ill feelings towards the women that have. I did what I did cause I had the ability to. I rest my case my guy.

"somali gyals are amongst the easiest to get into bed imo" and i am the one judging them lol, man what are you 12 years old. hoes are easy to get into bed because they have low self esteem issues, women with class on the other hand are not. whether they are white, black, somali or alien. so the problem here is not that somali women are easy to get in bed, its your choice of women. i believe every man is aware of his social standing, and from your lingo i can tell you are a ghetto rat, and ghetto rats only attract hoes period. because they have a lot in common.

1) no culture
2) low self esteem
3) non intellect
4) no goals in life
5) dress code ghetto
6) non spiritual
7) lingo jamaican/afro carribean/ afro american wanna be, as in somali gyals ya no

if a classy women ever sees anyone of the above points in you, you are canceled, as men this is a fact we are all aware of, you attract what you are!!!. if you havent learned that by now my son, you have alot of living to do wallahi.

what kind of confidence does one need to approach a low self esteem women lol, i just told you we all have equal opportunity to bag them, some of us go for women with class while others like yourself are the garbage men of society.

in conclusion somali women are not easy to bag, hoes are!!! and to attract hoe she must first be to your liking and in your case it is so. stop disrespecting our women, you low class filth

I used to be in love with women till I found my real love.
:trumpsmirk:
Get that paper man , women and partying are a waste of lacaag and time.
:lolbron:
Think about it you spend the odd 50 on drinks and get wasted.Eventually you lose lacaag and it becomes an endless cycle of loss.
:ulyin:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Not true it's not the drinkers, even the hijab wearing ones with no bad habits they believe once they get into a relationship it's okay to commit zina as long as they will get married to each other in the end (which they don't).

what he is talking about and what you are saying have absolutely nothing to do with each other, i have had relationships with women before where our intentions were marriage, and in the process we have sinned. i dont call a woman like that a hoe, a hoe is woman you meet and a day later you smash, with no other intentions than having fun.

what he is talking about and what you are saying have absolutely nothing to do with each other, i have had relationships with women before where our intentions were marriage, and in the process we have sinned. i dont call a woman like that a hoe, a hoe is woman you meet and a day later you smash, with no other intentions than having fun.

lol you must be a madman there's no such thing as relationship outside of marriage bro if she got a boyfriend/man she a hoe as far as I'm concerned cause that boyfriend is not staying around if you're not allowing him to beat

but even outside of relationships a lot of somali girls are still very loose especially in uni but even in ends

You had no intention of marrying saxib
:pachah1:
Don't lie to urself
:russ:

"somali gyals are amongst the easiest to get into bed imo" and i am the one judging them lol, man what are you 12 years old. hoes are easy to get into bed because they have low self esteem issues, women with class on the other hand are not. whether they are white, black, somali or alien. so the problem here is not that somali women are easy to get in bed, its your choice of women. i believe every man is aware of his social standing, and from your lingo i can tell you are a ghetto rat, and ghetto rats only attract hoes period. because they have a lot in common.

1) no culture
2) low self esteem
3) non intellect
4) no goals in life
5) dress code ghetto
6) non spiritual
7) lingo jamaican/afro carribean/ afro american wanna be, as in somali gyals ya no

if a classy women ever sees anyone of the above points in you, you are canceled, as men this is a fact we are all aware of, you attract what you are!!!. if you havent learned that by now my son, you have alot of living to do wallahi.

what kind of confidence does one need to approach a low self esteem women lol, i just told you we all have equal opportunity to bag them, some of us go for women with class while others like yourself are the garbage men of society.

in conclusion somali women are not easy to bag, hoes are!!! and to attract hoe she must first be to your liking and in your case it is so. stop disrespecting our women, you low class filth

U made valid points I can’t lie. But let me reiterate my previous point which was whether I was the only one or not. But here u go talking shit about how I’m a ghetto rat and all that bullshit. My past descisions do not reflect on the person I’m striving to become. My intentions are to beat not to build and live a long happy life with them. I’m not interested in that atm so therefore I’m gonna do what I’m gonna do. When it’s time for persuing wifey type imma do that my confidence and charsima will get me what type of wife I desire. My social standpoint can change when I’m willing to do so. Don’t come here on high horse talking shit when I’m fully aware of what im doing.

No!! Somali men are. You f*ck anything. You only f*ck less than attractive women and sometimes they are overweight
Naa sister they were all mashallah I can’t lie to u. There is a difference between “gyal” and sisters. There is a difference

Horta why is it that when Somalis bunch up they become xoolo.Wallahi my relative from london called me when I was 15 and after talking abit he said "you smashing them girls over in Australia" I laughed it off but was so confused. That was the first and last time I spoke to him.
:mjlol:

U made valid points I can’t lie. But let me reiterate my previous point which was whether I was the only one or not. But here u go talking shit about how I’m a ghetto rat and all that bullshit. My past descisions do not reflect on the person I’m striving to become. My intentions are to beat not to build and live a long happy life with them. I’m not interested in that atm so therefore I’m gonna do what I’m gonna do. When it’s time for persuing wifey type imma do that my confidence and charsima will get me what type of wife I desire. My social standpoint can change when I’m willing to do so. Don’t come here on high horse talking shit when I’m fully aware of what im doing.
Real shit :salute:

Horta why is it that when Somalis bunch up they become xoolo.Wallahi my relative from london called me when I was 15 and after talking abit he said "you smashing them girls over in Australia" I laughed it off but was so confused. That was the first and last time I spoke to him.
Cause he wants to know if he ever visits, u got him

Somalis in London are black people sxb khalaas there's nothing more to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending