Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the dumbest theory I've heard. What has the red light district to do with how easy Xalimos are? I see no correlation. :gucciwhat:
Because instead of having to take a girl out on a dates, talk to her for months and putting up the rules such as “90 day rule”. Niggas can just take their money and get a hooker of their choice. It’s just more convenient for the Dutch. So in fear of a guy not supplying the d they tend to give it up quicker. Females need that d too. U see the correlation now big man?

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I’m working on it. But my reputation isn’t the best, the ones with self respect ain’t looking for me. That’s why I’m working on bettering myself first

but then its a question of are somali hoes easier than hoes from other ethnicities , which I highly doubt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but then its a question of are somali hoes easier than hoes from other ethnicities , which I highly doubt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You’ve gone mad if u think I’m doing anything with an Cadaan girl, I can assure u that. But Madow gyal and lighties are quicker to dismiss me.Somali girls just allow me to spit my game and dismiss me the least

Its all relative to be honest.

I do wonder thought if a virgin Somali male ends up with a non virgin female and vice versa how sad and awkward it would be on the wedding night. Its easy to tell normally.
Not easy to tell at all I know many non virgins who married good brothers wallahi it’s sad

OP it's quite easy to regain your self respect. Don't give in to your desires, your body should be precious to you and you should keep it that way till you meet a compatible partner. Giving in to lust will make you feel shallow, those loose women you fornicate with would fornicate with any man just like you. Doesn't it make you feel empty that it's just lust and then it's over, life is only two days and that lust is only one second. But a good partner is for life, not only there to fulfil your desires but someone to share jokes,hobbies and interest with. So work on your speech and mannerism and get out there. Because you can't be qashin forever, otherwise you would die a qashin wasting your one chance in this short life.

OP it's quite easy to regain your self respect. Don't give in to your desires, your body should be precious to you and you should keep it that way till you meet a compatible partner. Giving in to lust will make you feel shallow, those loose women you fornicate with would fornicate with any man just like you. Doesn't it make you feel empty that it's just lust and then it's over, life is only two days and that lust is only one second. But a good partner is for life, not only there to fulfil your desires but someone to share jokes,hobbies and interest with. So work on your speech and mannerism and get out there. Because you can't be qashin forever, otherwise you would die a qashin wasting your one chance in this short life.
Amazing speech sister. Thank you

Yes and you're the same.
You're fooling around, then you're probably going to seek a chaste wife. Is it fair on them, just like those unchaste women that trick their way through you will do the same if you don't start taking care of your body.
I’m working on that

Wallahi nothing but facts uni girls and somali girls in general are too easy to bag
Adiga horta what kind of dirt do you have on university girls you keep repeating this :draketf:
I mean to begin with Somali parents don't approve of accommodation, I hardly know girls that live in residences. Somali parents are very overprotective especially of daughters they wouldn't allow them to move out at eighteen.

Adiga horta what kind of dirt do you have on university girls you keep repeating this :draketf:
I mean to begin with Somali parents don't approve of accommodation, I hardly know girls that live in residences. Somali parents are very overprotective especially of daughters they wouldn't allow them to move out at eighteen.

Not just uni girls Somali girls in general have a vast amount of them who are very loose on the down low.

And trust me I got so much dirt but I'm not the y type and don't share peoples sins. But all I gotta say is a lot of your somali youtubers/insta models are not modest :icon exclaim: + Somali girls change when they move out to uni they become different people shit looks like multiple personality disorder.

Not just uni girls Somali girls in general have a vast amount of them who are very loose on the down low.

And trust me I got so much dirt but I'm not the y type and don't share peoples sins. But all I gotta say is a lot of your somali youtubers/insta models are not modest :icon exclaim: + Somali girls change when they move out to uni they become different people shit looks like multiple personality disorder.
:browtf:
Multiple personalities :cosbyhmm:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

that's what I am tryna figure out :wow1: I didn't know about this rep girls who moved to unis had

I don't want to be associated to things like that :nahgirl:

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
somali gyal are really one of the easiest beats. I have bagged 2 in my travels to America, 1 in holland and 3.5 (one was half Yemeni) here in the uk. I’m not gonna lie once these Mali gyal get to uni and taste that freedom they are quick to off their qalsoon/nigis for man. The american Mali girls were even easier but I give that up to my English accent, game and that remy Martin. The Dutch shawty was a friend of my lil bro who got deported. He tells me girls in Holland compete for dick cause of the red light district so getting pussy on the first day is regular. Is this true or is just my luck?

hoes are hoes period, they have no ethnicity or religion. as men we all have an equal opportunity to deal with low class females, some of us do where others dont. here is my question to you, are the hoes at fault for being cheap, or are you at fault for having such low standards. i would say you are at fault, first of all look at your lingo "gyal" what are you jamaican. second of all the women you dealt with were all intoxicated, so does the average somali women drink, the answer is no. you slept with low quality women because you have no access to high quality women, and because of that fact you are using the cheap womens behavior, to get back at all the high class women who have turned you down in the past.

hoes are hoes period, they have no ethnicity or religion. as men we all have an equal opportunity to deal with low class females, some of us do where others dont. here is my question to you, are the hoes at fault for being cheap, or are you at fault for having such low standards. i would say you are at fault, first of all look at your lingo "gyal" what are you jamaican. second of all the women you dealt with were all intoxicated, so does the average somali women drink, the answer is no. you slept with low quality women because you have no access to high quality women, and because of that fact you are using the cheap womens behavior, to get back at all the high class women who have turned you down in the past.

Firstly not all were intoxicated and I don’t know why ur judging the girls u have never met nor seen. This thread was never to discuss anyone’s hoeness rather to ask a question, whether these niggas was experiencing the same experiences I was. Secondly we all have a equal opportunity to bag these gyal but I know a lot of these niggS lack the confidence, charisma and the ability to make a girl comfortable enough to proceed in the action. Even if the girl is a hoe or not. Thirdly we all live and we learn, therefore ask yourself whether im still persuing the same types of girls. The way I speak should not concern u because I can do both when need be. I’m not afraid of rejection and don’t walk away with Ill feelings towards the women that have. I did what I did cause I had the ability to. I rest my case my guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending