Somali guy LIES about being GANG RAPED by 3 MEN in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a disgusting and pathetic excuse for a human being. You're in doubt for no other reason than this man is a Somali Bantu.
Awww you're so miskeen, you have no idea the distance these bantus will go, they're already telling the NGO's that they're getting ethnically cleansed from Somalia, they're also claiming to be the original somalis that got there land stolen by us.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
@Assata Shakur @dhegdheer the two of your are clearly not from Xamar and clearly don't know how much these big noses lie. After AS attacks Somali villages - they claim genoicde. After Somali clans clash in the south and only kill each other - they claim genocide. They are professional liars.

Somalis leave them alone in Jowhar, Afgooye and Mogadihsu yet they lie to NGOs and the UN. If you haven't seen them lie firsthand then believe the people who have.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Remember the Bantu gentleman who claimed the Kacaan forced them to pay 2X what everyone else paid for schools....when education was totally free.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Wtf kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk when these men get raped why dont they kill themselves or move faaar away but instead they tell the whole media, were theyll forever be known as "Kii la wasay" :mjlol::chrisfreshhah:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Remember the Bantu gentleman who claimed the Kacaan forced them to pay 2X what everyone else paid for schools....when education was totally free.

I usually have doubts when I hear crazy stories from IDP's and stuff. The more recent members of the diaspora can tell you what kind of crap they put onto their documents. That being said I can't dismiss some of the things that these people claim given where they came from. The rape of IDPs by security forces in Koonfur is a real thing so I will give them the benefit of the doubt.

I don't understand this insane hatred for Somali Bantus. I'm so glad my parents never taught me to hate anyone. Do you guys honestly think you're better than these people because you look a little different?

@Assata Shakur @dhegdheer the two of your are clearly not from Xamar and clearly don't know how much these big noses lie. After AS attacks Somali villages - they claim genoicde. After Somali clans clash in the south and only kill each other - they claim genocide. They are professional liars.

Somalis leave them alone in Jowhar, Afgooye and Mogadihsu yet they lie to NGOs and the UN. If you haven't seen them lie firsthand then believe the people who have.

I'm glad I'm not :faysalwtf: reer konfuur have been completely blinded by their hatred

Some of y'alls parents didn't raise you right

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I don't understand this insane hatred for Somali Bantus. I'm so glad my parents never taught me to hate anyone. Do you guys honestly think you're better than these people because you look a little different?

Your parents raised you to become an SJW.
mjgrin.png

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I'm glad I'm not :faysalwtf: reer konfuur have been completely blinded by their hatred

Some of y'alls parents didn't raise you right

You shouldn't judge without any proof. Those of us that know them very well don't take their complaints seriously. Maybe you would like to live with them? They like to shit in the streets.

@waraabe I'm done with Somalia's qaashin. Do you have room for me in Somaliland obviously y'all are much more civilized and decent people. I'll even pay taxes lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending