Somali guy LIES about being GANG RAPED by 3 MEN in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe an adult male Bantu would allow himself to be raped. Niccas have pecks and muscles at birth. Don't believe everything you hear.

I don't understand this insane hatred for Somali Bantus. I'm so glad my parents never taught me to hate anyone. Do you guys honestly think you're better than these people because you look a little different?
Nobody thinks that way, these ppl are notorious liars like they tell the world that there homeland was stolen by us and we're somehow cleansing them from Somalia, these bantus were siyaad barres war machine killing us indiscriminately but somehow they flipped the script and say we were the ones killing them, now kenya will try to use them and help them annex jubaland.

there is always a room for the enlightened :rejoice:
Say no more.
Somaliland haa noolato
:fittytousand:

IMG_0493.PNG

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I don't believe it.

Yes men get raped but nowhere near the capacity women and children get raped.

And Somalis in Xamar don't go near bantus unless it's to tell them to clean the dishes. This might be a Somali Bantu on Somali Bantu crime.

Bantus lie a lot. I don't believe anything bantus say. The only thing I believe a Bantu says is when it concern crops.
You're nasty! Pure vitriol. Such a NASTY woman!
:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I don't believe it.

And Somalis in Xamar don't go near bantus unless it's to tell them to clean the dishes. This might be a Somali Bantu on Somali Bantu crime.

Bantus lie a lot. I don't believe anything bantus say. The only thing I believe a Bantu says is when it concern crops.

:what1: You made a thread about a sexy Madow yesterday, and here you are hatin on them?

Are you, or are you not a part of the Abu Tyrone school of thought?

It's better than the qaashin you call a country. Akaas now that I'm a new Somalilander Somalia haa buurburto.
:pacspit:
LOL Somalia is winning now weather u like it or not. I use to be a miskeen SJW just like you but I've been saved. I actually was rooting for a Bantu President or PM :russ: such a ignorant miskeen I was:mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
This is a not a matter of north vs south. Rape exists everywhere. When I was in Hargeisa
last year at night we suddenly heard 11 young boys were raped and there was police
everywhere. However I find it strange that the "masculine" Bantu men that halimos like
to post about in this forum are getting raped while no one goes near the alpha male skinny farah.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
This is a not a matter of north vs south. Rape exists everywhere. When I was in Hargeisa
last year at night we suddenly heard 11 young boys were raped and there was police
everywhere. However I find it strange that the "masculine" Bantu men that halimos like
to post about in this forum are getting raped while no one goes near the alpha male skinny farah

The difference between landheer and laangaab.

I don't believe it.

This reminds me when there was that alt-right shooting in Canada and people were assuming that a muslim man from syria did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts