Somali girl who got shot, sister speaks out

Gambar

VIP
Somali mothers will side with their boy even if you them video of gunning down people. They are not a good example here lol
That’s the point. They don’t have a problem with Somali mothers protesting for their sons (even if they’re in the wrong) but protesting for justice is somehow wrong.

VIP
It’s laughable because Somali mothers protest all the time about their sons being racially profiled.

Somali men get profiled and harrassed just like any other group of black men but these faaraxs from the uk can't get over that one time they were stuffed in a locker by their jamaican bully. Their inferiority complex is really clouding their judgment.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Let’s see what following the rules will get you. Maybe an cadaan lady will call the cops on you and claimed you threatened her life even though all you told her to do was follow rules and put her dog on a lease. Then again you’re probably scared of dogs like most Somalis. :mjlaugh:
Was that supposed to be a gotcha moment? You're assuming I would care enough to confront her.

Perhaps I'll act like a xayawaan instead and get plastered over CP24 after getting my brains dashed out by the York Regional Police. Lay flowers at my memorial Gambar I'll trust you can do that. I'll be a real mujahid

p.s I actually do like dogs they're pretty cool. I'll pet them when they come sniff me at the park :it0tdo8:

Somali men get profiled and harrassed just like any other group of black men but these faaraxs from the uk can't get over that one time they were stuffed in a locker by their jamaican bully. Their inferiority complex is really clouding their judgment.
My hair is type 3b how dare they treat me the same as the Madows. I'm caucausoid :frdfvsb:

Blue lives matter. I’m team good guys. If you gonna talk sh1t like this don’t call my brothers in blue when you in need

That’s the point. They don’t have a problem with Somali mothers protesting for their sons (even if they’re in the wrong) but protesting for justice is somehow wrong.

"PrOtEsTiNg FoR jUsTiCe", maxaa ka galay Madowka abihii wasaaha, u 68iq Madow-lovers have destroyed our reputation in the west.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
We’re not complaining about anyone, just pointing out how irrelevant they are.
Lol irrelevant they are, I have never met these type of Somalis irl. I doubt even the Uk Somalis are self hating Arab bootyclappers. How does one lose his somalinimo for protesting against police brutality? :bell:

I never understood the argument that destorying property doesn’t solve anything.

African Americans don’t own those business, they don’t own those properties, they don’t own anything. So, destorying shit that asians, whites, arabs, Indians own will force the politicians hands.

Let’a not forget the 1992 LA Riots. If it wasn't for that the LAPD would have never been reformed. Blacks destroyed the shit out of business and left Black Owned Business, for the most part alone.

I’m not a fan of protesting, but Somalis riding out for this man that was slain would be common sense.

If Somalis, were to be seen doing nothing the animosity AA’s would feel might spark a war (ie: UK). Why would you want to spark that kind of violence in the hood if it’s avoidable. Also, Don’t forget a mentally ill Somali man in Ottawa was killed in a similar way. Police don’t care about your tribe. Wake upand understand the history and politics behind All this.

The Tulsa Race Massacare is the result when AA’s try their best to not anger the police and White people. Placating the White man doesn’t help, but I don’t expect retarded Faraxs to understand politics at all.

4 chan shit doesn’t work in real life. Ether fight now or you’ll end up like AA’s did in Tulsa OK.

Lol irrelevant they are, I have never met these type of Somalis irl. I doubt even the Uk Somalis are self hating Arab bootyclappers. How does one lose his somalinimo for protesting against police brutality? :bell:
Even UK Somalis??? This isn't our problem. Why protest?

Trending