Somali girl who got shot, sister speaks out

You guys are oblivious to the fact that cops dont give a f*ck if you are somali they just see you as another nigga. Also since when did protesting injustice become a bad thing :ayaanswag: dude gets killed in broad day but saying anything about it is being a *****.
You misunderstand. Everybody was speaking up but to get involved like this in protests is a different matter.

I gave you an true anecdote but you're not thinking rationally and are caught up in the events instead of the premise of my argument.

Answer my question before we go in circles

What's the best way to handle police encounters

1. Angrily list your rights in an aggressive and abrasive manner

2. Calmly listen and attempt to follow their instructions to the letter

NotMyL which one is more likely to get you home in one piece? I'm merely stating option two makes the most logical sense and that's what I advice people to do.

I'm not denying racism in the police force. There's no point in potentially triggering an even bigger power trip with option one. Are the police racist 100000% YES.

I wish my type 3b hair could prevent these scenarios but I'm 100% sure I'll probably have to deal with at least one
:urgh:

Go throw your rocks and campaign for us then instead of lecturing about BLM activism on an online forum. Actions speak louder than words.
Im not saying you should protest im saying you should think a bit more critically about the issue rather than muh black people bad.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I gave you an true anecdote but you're not thinking rationally and are caught up in the events instead of the premise of my argument.

What's the best way to handle police encounters

NotMyL which one is more likely to get you home in one piece? I'm merely stating option two makes the most logical sense and that's what I advice people to do.

I'm not denying racism in the police force. There's no point in potentially triggering an even bigger power trip with option one.

I wish my type 3b hair could prevent these scenarios but I'm 100% sure I'll probably have to deal with at least one
Although I see where you are coming from I’m afraid you are missing the bigger picture here. You don’t want to live in fear, and by letting them walk all over you, you are giving them just that... I’m not saying you should disrespect the authority but one should know his rights and not let another men mistreat him. If they followed your way, they would still be slaves “yes sir” and “bowing down” to them isn’t the way walaal. You rather die if it means you great grand kids will live in a better more justice world.

When you always allow cops to not serve any time after murder and the justice systems fails you have to take matters into your own hands.

Lol, so rioting, looting, thugging, robbing and destroying private property are all justified just because u can't accept the rule of law?

Is this how civilised human beings are supposed to behave?

68iq Madow-lovers like yourself have failed our community

Although I see where you are coming from I’m afraid you are missing the bigger picture here. You don’t want to live in fear, and by letting them walk all over you, you are giving them just that... I’m not saying you should disrespect the authority but one should know his rights and not let another men mistreat him. If they followed your way, they would still be slaves “yes sir” and “bowing down” to them isn’t the way walaal. You rather die if it means you great grand kids will live in a better more justice world.
Not me man. What's the point of dying? Just leave America if it's that much of an issue. There are nicer places to live.

Gambar

VIP
I gave you a true anecdote but you're not thinking rationally and are caught up in the events instead of the premise of my argument.

What's the best way to handle police encounters?

I'm not denying racism in the police force. There's no point in potentially triggering an even bigger power trip with option one. Are the police racist 100000% YES.

Go throw your rocks and campaign for us then instead of lecturing about BLM activism on an online forum. Actions speak louder than words.
You’re talking out of your ass little one. How many times have they been asked to put their hands up and present ID, to only attempt to reach for their wallets and get shot?

Gambar

VIP
Lol, so rioting, looting, thugging, robbing and destroying private property are all justified just because u can't accept the rule of law?

Is this how civilised human beings are supposed to behave?

68iq Madow-lovers like yourself have failed our community
Isn’t that exactly what happened in Xamar in 1991? :mjlaugh:

Rather die than be polite and obedient to police? You do know Madows were not about rather die than obey when they were slave. But talking polite to police is where they draw the line?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Shout out to the sisters who want to see change, it’s obvious women are more compassionate than us and will actually walk the walk to correct injustice:)

Shout out to the sisters who want to see change, it’s obvious women are more compassionate than us and will actually walk the walk to correct injustice:)
Snap out of it dude. What's your problem? You can't always be positive. Even Rasulullah SAW wasn't always smiles and rainbows like you are. I highly doubt you act like this in real life.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Rather die than be polite and obedient to police? You do know Madows were not about rather die than obey when they were slave. But talking polite to police is where they draw the line?
I have seen some of your other posts, I don’t think you understand what’s going on, you could at least educate yourself and get familiar with some of the cases. Talking politely to the police isn’t the problem, some of the victims were asked to show ID and were shot doing just that, others we suffocated to death while they were already handcuffed.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They're still slaves today. Black people in the US are for entertainment with their enamoring culture and filling up private for profit prisons. If you think that's changing then you're naive.

Do I live in fear? No I don't whatsoever, if they followed what I advised more of them would be alive instead of being fertilizer in the qabr. They should act the same way with a Black cop too it's not just for cadaans. Being polite to the police doesn't mean you're a slave
You rather die if it means you great grand kids will live in a better more justice world.
No I wouldn't because I'm not oppressed so I can't really speak to that

You’re talking out of your ass little one. How many times have they been asked to put their hands up and present ID, to only attempt to reach for their wallets and get shot?
I'm merely saying being calm and attentive makes the most sense when you're dealing with them. Is there systemic racism at play here Gambar? Yes there is.

Am I trying to speak as if I've dealt with these police and understand the neighborhoods and life these maadows experience? No that's not my intention here, and if I'm coming across that way then mb

Im not saying you should protest im saying you should think a bit more critically about the issue rather than muh black people bad.
I agree people should think more clearly. They run into hate on maadows but they would be crying if this was a white man killed by a black cop in this very same manner.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
No one cares what they think, the people talking like this aren't from America, let alone Minnesota where cops have always been out of line. They don't know Jamar Clark was handcuffed when he got shot, they don't know Philando Castile got killed because he did what the Police asked him to do. If these faraxs lived in the states they would see how quick Minneapolis Police put them in their place.
I agree

I’m telling you right now OP is probably from some backwater European country and hasn’t gotten a clue what’s happening in America. It’s people like him who hardly know any madows that hate on them the most.

I have seen some of your other posts, I don’t think you understand what’s going on, you could at least educate yourself and get familiar with some of the cases. Talking politely to the police isn’t the problem, some of the victims were asked to show ID and were shot doing just that, others we suffocated to death while they were already handcuffed.
And before rioting I would wait to see if the cop get charged or convicted. What are the people rioting for now and how is it helpful in anyway. You are driven by emotions. I bet you the biggest winner now is the cop that had his car vandalised as he will get newer model on the tax payers money. Give people a chance to do something about this case before causing riot

Gambar

VIP
They're still slaves today. Black people in the US are for entertainment with their enamoring culture and filling up private for profit prisons. If you think that's changing then you're naive.

Do I live in fear? No I don't whatsoever, if they followed what I advised more of them would be alive instead of being fertilizer in the qabr. They should act the same way with a Black cop too it's not just for cadaans. Being polite to the police doesn't mean you're a slave

I'm merely saying being calm and attentive makes the most sense when you're dealing with them. Is there systemic racism at play here Gambar? Yes there is.

Am I trying to speak as if I've dealt with these police and understand the neighborhoods and life these maadows experience? No that's not my intention here, and if I'm coming across that way then mb

I agree people should think more clearly. They run into hate on maadows but they would be crying if this was a white man killed by a black cop in this very same manner.
Let’s see what following the rules will get you. Maybe an cadaan lady will call the cops on you and claimed you threatened her life even though all you told her to do was follow rules and put her dog on a lease. Then again you’re probably scared of dogs like most Somalis. :mjlaugh: