Somali girl who got shot, sister speaks out

I blame her hooyo and aabo, how shameful to risk ur life protesting for a dead Madow thug. That stupid xalimo deserved this.
It’s the xalimos that usually go crazy about Madow lives matter, they ain’t our people. Wallahi they wouldn’t protest for us if a Somali person was killed.

It’s the xalimos that usually go crazy about Madow lives matter, they ain’t our people. Wallahi they wouldn’t protest for us if a Somali person was killed.

As geeljire's we must rise up and keep our women under control. These blm xalimo's are a disgrace to our community and must be kept in line, if not disowned.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Let BLM Xalimos do their things, they're not our siblings or relatives so we shouldn't care about their actions. Tho that Sahal dude is really messed up in the head, why is he so mad and angry?

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
As geeljire's we must rise up and keep our women under control. These blm xalimo's are a disgrace to our community and must be kept in line, if not disowned.
Thank you Gooch, I am sure Faraax nation are reading your comment and will keep their sisters under control!

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
She was squealing like a pig:damn: Why protest if you can't handle a little rubber bullet. Women shouldn't protest, leave this business to men.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Aun to the man that got killed.

Don't pay to much attention to BLM or women or men that simp for others.

Have some humanity for others and you'll be fine in life. Simp to much and you look like a fool.

What a shithole America is.

:snoop:

I’ve lost hope in seeing hundreds of these brainwashed halimos wanting to have a history of oppression, slavery and being Madow.

Can we explain what has made them this way, I’m very interested because they’re the ones who are trying to give us a Madow identity...

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I’ve lost hope in seeing hundreds of these brainwashed halimos wanting to have a history of oppression, slavery and being Madow.

Can we explain what has made them this way, I’m very interested because they’re the ones who are trying to give us a Madow identity...
They are Aaboless sheep with low IQ :hmm:

Trending