Somali girl who got shot, sister speaks out

@Jimmer should you be more worried about getting stabbed with a rusty butter knife in South London by a Naija then getting worked up about US politics.

53755326-9EF7-4B15-9164-B5E44C847C4D.jpeg
E5680668-2A33-4B89-9DD3-ED9BA065132B.gif

This is how I know you are not from the US. Protests like this force the hand of the county prosecutor, he now has to bring the four officers before a grand jury. The county prosecutor is elected and does not want to be removed by voters. The rioting is what makes it more likely that the cops will be charged and maybe convicted. Btw all police involved have been fired and are under FBI investigation.
I never said I was from the states. But the protest and rioting didn’t lead to these guys being fired and being investigated. The video that we all do did. And what did protesting and rioting lead to Zimmerman case?

I'll try my best to answer, your whole post was incoherent (seemed kinda schzio if I'm being honest) and you didn't make any previous points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’ll try my best kulaha. I made coherent points with historical evidence to back up my points. All you give me is a non answer and sucking Nigerians and Ethiopians off. People who have historically killed Somalis. Who the hell with even a bit of backbone would take this point? :drakewtf:

I bet you don’t even know any of the events in American History I even addressed. Am I dealing with a retard? It’s not Schizo If you don’t understand what I’m talking about, maybe get educated like your Naija and Amhara masters. That might help, I won’t handhold you if you’re too stupid to argue.

I’ll try my best kulaha. I made coherent points with historical evidence to back up my points. All you give me is a non answer and sucking Nigerians and Ethiopians off. People who have historically killed Somalis. Who the hell with even a bit of backbone would take this point? :drakewtf:

I bet you don’t even know any of the events in American History I even addressed. Am I dealing with a retard? It’s not Schizo If you don’t understand what I’m talking about, maybe get educated like your Naija and Amhara masters. That might help, I won’t handhold you if you’re too stupid to argue.
You make no sense :mjlol:

Wtf does Ethio occupying Somali territory have to do with how they approach Madow Americans and carry themselves?

I was merely using an example of successful African groups to contrast them with degenerate Madow Americans.

Sub 68 IQ Audhubillah

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Visiting America made me realise how tense and scary police are. Never felt like that in the uk. I can’t imagine what it’s like when that’s your normal
U sound like a softie just burner up and smoke the police before they smoke you second amendment will protect you :banderas:

Trending