Somali girl who got shot, sister speaks out

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
1. Single mothers

2. A desperate desire to be included with blacks who are portrayed as "hip" and "cool" for being adulterers and gang members in mainstream media

They are Aaboless sheep with low IQ :hmm:
Yeah it seems that way, it’s always women who act like this, there’s only a few Somali men who beg to be Madow. They are our enemies wallahi and they’re all on social media so that they can spread their agenda full of lies and misleading info.

I really don’t fucking care if they go to those blm protests and die. Death will punish them for such foolishness.

Let them. Just enjoy this dumpster fire from a safe distance sxb.
Getting all upset will only serve to push them further towards the "we wuz kangz" lunacy.
:manny:

They can't, it's the job of Somali men to be more authoritative. They're dayuus who let their womenfolk do what they want.
True, it’s our job to make sure they don’t turn out crazy like this. Women are naturally like that.

But sadly we failed, both our mothers and fathers failed us. And this is the products of failure.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Alot of Somalis in the West have identity issues, so you take on the environment/dominant culture you are in.

I feel sad to see our identity stripped away from us from our own people, it’s not the cadaans that the Madows usually complain about it. It’s our fault.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Nothing wrong with supporting a noble cause, you people need to get your heads out of your asses and stop with these emotional and slightly racist arguments, this has no negative effects on the public perception of Somalis it only helps it, and nobody made you the chief executive of the Somali brand so sit down

And finally, an injustice towards a certain group poses a threat to all of mankind as things can further escalate

Nothing wrong with supporting a noble cause, you people need to get your heads out of your asses and stop with these emotional and slightly racist arguments, this has no negative effects on the public perception of Somalis it only helps it, and nobody made you the chief executive of the Somali brand so sit down

And finally, an injustice towards a certain group is threat to all of mankind as things can further escalate
I understand however, these halimos are trying to change our Somali identity into Madow identity.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I don’t look Madow, I actually look Middle Eastern or Indian
Well good for you arab boy, if you'd rather be in the comfort and safety of hooyo's house then let people protest

Fighting for Liberation and freedom from prejudice is something that should unite everyone and worth dying for. I'd join those Asians in Honk Kong if I could

And finally, an injustice towards a certain group poses a threat to all of mankind as things can further escalate

So u would be happy if ur daughter went out risking her life for a dead Madow thug? Wallahi the cucknimo is strong with this one, how shameful!!

Trending