Somali girl who got shot, sister speaks out

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Yeah it seems that way, it’s always women who act like this, there’s only a few Somali men who beg to be Madow. They are our enemies wallahi and they’re all on social media so that they can spread their agenda full of lies and misleading info.

I really don’t fucking care if they go to those blm protests and die. Death will punish them for such foolishness.
How are they ur enemies u clown? They never done anything to u plus an innocent man was killed and ur wishing death on people who side with him:gucciwhat:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
So u would be happy if ur daughter went out risking her life for a dead Madow thug? Wallahi the cucknimo is strong with this one, how shameful!!
Dead Madow thug? Did you even read what I wrote? If you think that protest is solely for one person then you honestly need some education on systematic racism

No matter how many illogical straw man scenarios you create in your head to feed your bigoted narrative the ends will always justify the means, personally I'd be very saddened by her death like any normal parent but at least she died fighting a prejudice that would surely effect her due to the color of her skin, or the hijab she wears, she stood up for herself and I'd respect that. It's much better if my son for instance got gunned down in vain as I did nothing to fight the system that caused his death

Well good for you arab boy, if you'd rather be in the comfort and safety of hooyo's house then let people protest

Fighting for Liberation and freedom from prejudice is something that should unite everyone and worth dying for. I'd join those Asians in Honk Kong if I could
You fell for the Hong Kong freedom meme?

:mjlol:

Dead Madow thug? Did you even read what I wrote? If you think that protest is solely for one person then you honestly need some education on systematic racism

No matter how many illogical straw man scenarios you create in your head to feed your bigoted narrative the ends will always justify the means, personally I'd very saddened by her death like any normal parent but at least she died fighting a prejudice that would surely effect her due to the color of her skin, or the hijab she wears, she stood up for herself and I'd respect that. It's much better if my son for instance got gunned downed in vain as I did nothing to fight the system that caused his death

Systemic racism kulaha, the reason why Madows/negroids are gunned down by police officers is because they're low iq, primitive thugs.

The reason why our community is in this mess is due to cucks like u, who can't raise their children, and allow them to imitate Madow/negroid behaviour.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Systemic racism kulaha, the reason why Madows/negroids are gunned down by police officers is because they're low iq, primitive thugs.

The reason why our community is in this mess is due to cucks like u, who can't raise their children, and allow them to imitate Madow/negroid behaviour.
You have too much unnecessary xanaaq in your system, arguing with you pointless

Lay off the 4chån, stop using 1ncel terms and grab a history book. that's all the advice I can give as you've turned into those edgy conservative white boys.

Goodluck! I hope you're not too far gone

You have too much unnecessary xanaaq in your system, arguing with you pointless

Lay off the 4chån, stop using 1ncel terms and grab a history book. that's all the advice I can give as you've turned into those edgy conservative white boys.

Goodluck! I hope you're not too far gone

Stop bootyclapping for Madows sxb before abu tyrone turns ur daughter into a baby mama

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How pathetic some of you are, are you really that dumb that you think these pigs won’t target you? Oh no wait you will show them your nose and hair so they can distinguish you from other blacks:comeon: This place never ceases to amaze me, an innocent man was killed on broad daylight and you think protesting it is a bad thing? I sure hope you basement dwellers don’t get out of your house cause y’all are delusional.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
How pathetic some of you are, are you really that dumb that you think these pigs won’t target you? Oh no wait you will show them your nose and hair so they can distinguish you from other blacks:comeon: This place never ceases to amaze me, an innocent man was killed on broad daylight and you think protesting it is a bad thing? I sure hope you basement dwellers don’t get out of your house cause y’all are delusional.
Don't act up when you deal with the police, I'm always courteous and calm when talking to people and especially if they're authority figures. You're only testing these fuckers fragile masculinity

I haven't been pulled over yet but I'd be willing to bet a large sum of money that I wouldn't get into an altercation/argument with that hypothetical officer since it's aimless.

Maadow sassiness and attitude only aggravates these racist cops. There's no point trying to act smart with someone who can send you to the akhira.

The f*ck da feds mentality gets you nowhere. It's an unproductive approach these xoolos take to heart and pay dearly for once da whyte manne shows them who's in charge :frdfvsb:

Last edited:
Don't act up when you deal with the police, I'm always courteous and calm when talking to people - especially if they're authority figures.

Maadow sassiness and attitude only aggravates these racist cops. There's no point trying to act smart with someone who can send you to the akhira.

f*ck the pigs mentality gets you nowhere. It's an unproductive approach these xoolos take to heart and pay dearly for once da whyte manne shows them who's in charge :frdfvsb:

I fully agree sxb, but its pointless arguing with these Madow-lovers. These xoolos think they have 9 lives and act as if they're invincible.

This Madow/negroid mentality is cancer and must be stamped out of our community, hopefully the Madow-lovers get killed when they're protesting for another dead negroid thug.

How pathetic some of you are, are you really that dumb that you think these pigs won’t target you? Oh no wait you will show them your nose and hair so they can distinquish from other blacks:comeon: This place never ceases to amaze me, an innocent man was killed on broad daylight and you think protesting it is a bad thing? I sure hope you basement dwellers don’t get out of your house cause y’all are delusional.
No one cares what they think, the people talking like this aren't from America, let alone Minnesota where cops have always been out of line. They don't know Jamar Clark was handcuffed when he got shot, they don't know Philando Castile got killed because he did what the Police asked him to do. If these faraxs lived in the states they would see how quick Minneapolis Police put them in their place.

Gambar

VIP
Wait until the shoe is on the other foot, they’ll expect everybody from Timbuktu to Mexico to protest for them.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I thought the girl died, I didn’t watch the video.

Anyways alhamdulillah she survived.:hillarybiz:
It’s hard to die from a gunshot wound like that when all you have to do is stop the bleeding.

The only time her life was in danger was the moment the bullet was shot

Don't act up when you deal with the police, I'm always courteous and calm when talking to people and especially if they're authority figures. You're only testing these fuckers fragile masculinity

I haven't been pulled over yet but I'd be willing to bet a large sum of money that I wouldn't get into an altercation/argument with that hypothetical officer since it's aimless.

The f*ck da feds mentality gets you nowhere. It's an unproductive approach these xoolos take to heart and pay dearly for once da whyte manne shows them who's in charge :frdfvsb:
Every Madow should watch this

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Don’t act up? What was Philando doing? Following their orders exactly and what did that get him? These racist fucks don’t care, they have mission and they will find any excuse to kill. I’m starting to see what @Liltop is saying, most of you are not from America so I don’t think you actually understand the severity of this

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Don’t act up? What was Philando doing? Following their orders exactly and what did that get him? These racist fucks don’t care, they have mission and they will find any excuse to kill. I’m starting to see what @Liltop is saying, most of you are not from America so I don’t think you actually understand the severity of this
Visiting America made me realise how tense and scary police are. Never felt like that in the uk. I can’t imagine what it’s like when that’s your normal

Well good for you arab boy, if you'd rather be in the comfort and safety of hooyo's house then let people protest

Fighting for Liberation and freedom from prejudice is something that should unite everyone and worth dying for. I'd join those Asians in Honk Kong if I could
Relax, this isn't worth dying for at all. I don't care.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Are you really telling me that a black man who cooperates fully and doesn't resist arrest whatsoever still is in serious danger? Come on now.

I've been to the US and we got pulled over by a cop in DC. Wonderful guy and he just was checking since our plate was from Ontario. My Dad and him ended up laughing and he wished us a safe trip to Charlotte which was our next destination. Now you'll say it's a one off but you're doing the same with this Philando guy.

Your being dishonest if you're suggesting that a black male would still be in serious danger when he fully cooperates with the police and even if that's the case, that's the best option to take so my advice still stands.

Trending