Somali girl tricked into marriage by broke geeljire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naya she said in the video they were dating for quite time, its not like he shoot his shot view month ago :ileycry: maan these xalimos are running out of pure logic

Where is your logic.

If I am not ready to marry, i would not date. We get to know the opposite gender to marry not to mess around. Ufff.

Naya she said in the video they were dating for quite time, its not like he shoot his shot view month ago :ileycry: maan these xalimos are running out of pure logic
5 years she said. I feel for her tbh. If a man dates you 5 years and not proposing marriage......it says a lot. I honestly think both waited for more suitable partner. But after 5 years and nothinh better coming......they both settled for each other lol

Where is your logic.

If I am not ready to marry, i would not date. We get to know the opposite gender to marry not to mess around. Ufff.
That's you nayaa, but we talking about her and she knew he was broke even before marriage. Whatch the video again

5 years she said. I feel for her tbh. If a man dates you 5 years and not proposing marriage......it says a lot. I honestly think both waited for more suitable partner. But after 5 years and nothinh better coming......they both settled for each other lol
Let me correct you sxb she settled for him and its not his fault

Brudda we have faraaxs here working 2 weeks overtime at amazon and think they're balling. I respect people who do a honest living but please dont get too big for your boots. Dont complain when successful xalimo searches elsewhere because she cant find a match within the community

Most amazon workers are females and college kids. Both groups work on temporary basis to make quick cash. Nobody there thinks Amazon is a dream job. Main reason Somalis apply there is the $15 minimum pay they offer.

And Somali women who graduated from college aren't special. They are still Somalis who need Somali men to marry if they favor their kind. If they look to elsewhere for marriage because they are college graduates, by all means, they should dive-in head first. Most of them end up with non-somali bums anyway. Somali men will find other Somali females to marry to have pure Somalis. Life goes on.

The vid op posted is the chick talking she’s well spoken. We need to bridge the gap btw between xalimos and ready geeljires before the chicks a garoob ofc.

Where’s the guys reply
Sxb there is no guy reply coz she said it on the video how he felt about marriage

She caught feelings

All logic goes out of the window when it comes to love unfortunately.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
So hows he going to provide for his new future wife if he cant even afford a wedding venue? broke niggas get no love from me

She comes across as a nice girl. And too young to experience failures like this in life. Hope youtube shares Ad revenue with her. She needs to recover from her experience of living with the broke.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
At 2:30
"He suggested that I should wear the headscarf which I was like InshaAllah I will when ilaahay gives me that LIGHT"
:mjlol::russ::chrisfreshhah:
Allah (swt) has given you Islam what other light do you want smh
if she isnt ready then she isnt ready not everyone is blessed to follow the religion quickly.. it has taken me several years to finally get into the deen is not easy at all.

She caught feelings

All logic goes out of the window when it comes to love unfortunately.
Sis they were in and off for 5 years. I know this story and seen it before. People who just live and before you know they reach certain age and feel pressured to marry. Both settled due to pressure. But what is clear is she didnt know herself fully. She said she was wearing hijab around him and took off when at her mums house. She said herself she was battling herself and didnt know what she wanted. The more she talks the more I blame her.

This guy obviously wanted certain type of girl she never was and she tried to be for him. Only one of them is consistent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending