Somali girl rapping Nicki Minaj at her wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it don't apply, let it fly.

Have you read the thread or the quotes in the tweet? All the unnecessary hate and weirdness is coming from these faraxs.
I don't like Twitter there are too many butt hurt people... They should mind their own business.. I don't think these fuckers are a representive of anything but their own little butt hurt selves.. Don't give them a power they don't have by making them Somali men.. They are the weakest link if anything.

So... You're basically saying its okay for men to behave this way? That is why I don't take Somali men's criticism seriously.

Its always a case of 'We can act trash, and 10x times worse, but anything Xalimos do will be scrutinized'.
I’m saying they are behaviors that women find unattractive in a man, and behaviors that men find unattractive in a woman. Women may find it attractive when men listen to rap and have large body counts of sexual partners. Men generally don’t find it attractive when a women has a large body count and listens to ratchet music. We have different values.

I’m saying they are behaviors that women find unattractive in a man, and behaviors that men find unattractive in a woman. Women may find it attractive when men listen to rap and have large body counts of sexual partners. Men generally don’t find it attractive when a women has a large body count and listens to ratchet music. We have different values.
I don't think decent women like men who screw around, smoke hash and listen to rap music.. @Angelina is this true? Why would a clean woman go for a man who screws around?

You disagree that a women would be more tolerant of these behaviors then a man ?

It's society. When you're raised with the sexist and ignorant mantra that 'boys will be boys', when parents do not discipline their sons and daughters witness this, this flawed thinking emerges. Its unnatural.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Her and her husband are a match made for together, good on them.

It's society. When you're raised with the sexist and ignorant mantra that 'boys will be boys', when parents do not discipline their sons and daughters witness this, this flawed thinking emerges. Its unnatural.
I disagree I think it’s deeper then society. a wh0re will disgust men but a man that sleeps around doesn’t elicit the same response from women. I think it has biological roots. I personally think it’s wrong for both genders but a guy who can get a lot of women has options and women tend to like that. Notice how women call men incels in a insulting way insinuating that not having sex makes you undesirable. No one insults women for not being promiscuous but men do get insulted for it.

If you listen to music, like a lot of Faraxs especially, rape and grime which is the type of genre a lot of you lot listen to... Then point blank, you're a hypocrite. Some of you Faraxs are even wannabe rappers and are heavily influenced by madow culture and are doing a lot of the shit they do. So why is your criticism for someone listening to Nikki Minaj?!

I believe weddings are meant to be classy events and one has to behave differently to when there are hundreds of randoms who can record you and put you on twitter. So no... I don't approve that behavior. But I just find you deeply hypocritical.

@Mukhalas

Read the last paragraph. You're either a liar or do not bother to read properly. I clearly said, I don't approve.

It's like I just single-handedly annihilated, you know, every rap b!tch in the building.
Like, like, I'm Nicki Minaj, Nicki Lewinsky, Nicki the Ninja, Nicki the Boss:hemad:

Xoxoxo

VIP
It's like I just single-handedly annihilated, you know, every rap b!tch in the building.
Like, like, I'm Nicki Minaj, Nicki Lewinsky, Nicki the Ninja, Nicki the Boss:hemad:
Nicki The Harajuku Barbie Like, I mean I don't even know why you Faaraxs bother at this point Like give it up, it's me, I win, you lose Hahahahahaha, oh shit
Haha, yo
:pachah1:

I disagree I think it’s deeper then society. a wh0re will disgust men but a man that sleeps around doesn’t elicit the same response from women. I think it has biological roots. I personally think it’s wrong for both genders but a guy who can get a lot of women has options and women tend to like that. Notice how women call men incels in a insulting way insinuating that not having sex makes you undesirable. No one insults women for not being promiscuous but men do get insulted for it.
Women are largely neutral when it comes to men and their sexual past, not many of them have strong opinions about it whereas most men do. You are acting like women are repulsed by virgins, the same way men are repulsed by s and that's not the case. Women are repulsed by sexless and desperate men. These dudes being insulted are incels (involuntarily celibate) that are desperate to lose their virginity and base their entire self worth on the amount of women they can sleep within their lifetime. Guys told other guys they're "chads" if they sleep with a bunch of women. Don't point fingers at us cause we don't believe that shit.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I didn't see any problem, the young sister is enjoying her night and singing along to a song she likes. I wish her and her husband a wonderful marriage :)

Yes they were raised like that. Thanks to all the sexist hoyos that failed .
They can't raise boys to men unfortunately 😪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending