Somali girl rapping Nicki Minaj at her wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority of Western Faraxs do listen to Urban music though. They're not listening to rock or country music are they? Also, I find the reactions of Faraxs here hypocritical, because you don't seem to have issues with wannabe amateur Somali rappers that are promoted on Somali instagram pages.
These women are not wifey material thats why divorce rates so high

The majority of Western Faraxs do listen to Urban music though. They're not listening to rock or country music are they? Also, I find the reactions of Faraxs here hypocritical, because you don't seem to have issues with wannabe amateur Somali rappers that are promoted on Somali instagram pages.
why do you always use whataboutism. This is a wedding between two muslims(most likely) and they are praising a sick woman who married a rapist, paid people to harrass his rape victim and defended her child molesting brother.

why do you always use whataboutism. This is a wedding between two muslims(most likely) and they are praising a sick woman who married a rapist, paid people to harrass his rape victim and defended her child molesting brother.

Its the hypocrisy and short sightedness I can't take. Most musicians have issues and hollywood and the Music industry at large is sick. Your issue shouldn't be the fact that she's rapping Nikki Minaj, it should be music in general, but it isn't. I don't see you any of you lot having issues with Faraxs listening to grime and drill and hardly see any of you lot angry when they produce raps and their Music is promoted on big Somali insta accounts. A lot of these rappers have killed, murdered and have done all sorts, in fact their music glorifies it, yet Somali and black men listen to it and are heavily influenced.

Its the hypocrisy and short sightedness I can't take. Most musicians have issues and hollywood and the Music industry at large is sick. Your issue shouldn't be the fact that she's rapping Nikki Minaj, it should be music in general, but it isn't. I don't see you any of you lot having issues with Faraxs listening to grime and drill and hardly see any of you lot angry when they produce raps and their Music is promoted on big Somali insta accounts. A lot of these rappers have killed, murdered and have done all sorts, in fact their music glorifies it, yet Somali and black men listen to it and are heavily influenced.
all music is not the same and show us the video of a farax rapping to drill song about annihilating all his rivals in his wedding.

It isn’t right, but all of you dragging her are disrespectful.
I won’t lie, I can’t defend Nicki though. She’s married to a rapist and is one of the reasons most of these girls think getting a bbl/ass shots is cute

Men and women are not the same give it a break ma’am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts