Somali girl rapping Nicki Minaj at her wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see why people gotta problem with this. Ain’t your life so why you policing on how they live it. Just cause your in the same ethnicity doesn’t give you the right to go ahead and judge them

I don’t see why people gotta problem with this. Ain’t your life so why you policing on how they live it. Just cause your in the same ethnicity doesn’t give you the right to go ahead and judge them
Actually people have right to judge and comment. Hence why every social media site has comment section. It encourages people to share their views. In none of them does it say you can only post positive views

All of these women and their hive minds protecting of their 'own' from incel abdis wah wah.
No, the reality is this is a wedding video promoted by one of those gaals who have an agenda to make it a trend in Somali marriages because it's 'lit'.
I don't want to see some behemoth of a woman, who probably ate her own wedding cake, using vulgar words such as b*tch etc, dancing around arms flailing, armpit hair on show for the world to see, be a 'lit' role model for every other marriage, at the expense of her husband who probably paid for the loudspeakers and the venue, only to get some sweaty starfish sex as his first time because his bride was dancing to Nicki Minaj of all people all evening.
This is just not right.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
All of these women and their hive minds protecting of their 'own' from incel abdis wah wah.
No, the reality is this is a wedding video promoted by one of those gaals who have an agenda to make it a trend in Somali marriages because it's 'lit'.
I don't want to see some behemoth of a woman, who probably ate her own wedding cake, using vulgar words such as b*tch etc, dancing around arms flailing, armpit hair on show for the world to see, be a 'lit' role model for every other marriage, at the expense of her husband who probably paid for the loudspeakers and the venue, only to get some sweaty starfish sex as his first time because his bride was dancing to Nicki Minaj of all people all evening.
This is just not right.

So much to unpack...

But I gotta ask, who is your favourite artist?

@Periplus honestly, don't actively listen to music. Can't be avoided when you go to shopping malls and watch movies etc.
E.g. Charlie puth and whizz khalifa at gaal funerals.
My favourite reciter is minshaawi, then shuraim, then sa'ad Al ghamadi, then sudais though.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Periplus honestly, don't actively listen to music. Can't be avoided when you go to shopping malls and watch movies etc.
My favourite reciter is minshaawi, then shuraim, then sa'ad Al ghamadi, then sudais though.
Mashallah, I like Sheikh Noureen. Music is literally Satan’s beck and call. Did you know they backmask satanic praise in these popular rap songs

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Mashallah, respect to you.

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
If yall aint kno who dat xalimo who wuz lip syncin 2 nicki is she a croaky ass voiced xalimo who goes by rayonce on ig juz 2 let yall kno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending