Somali girl rapping Nicki Minaj at her wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a wedding obviously they are going to enjoy themselves you want them playing surah Baqarah? it looks like there's no men so let them just have fun.

Xalimos are out of control, I don't know how you faraxs still use Tik tok. That site got me traumatised walahi.

Let's be honest, hearing your wife scream on her wedding day is cap walahi

Hort what's with somali twitter and all this likes?
Even the ethiopian and sudan conflict doesn't reach that much likes.

It isn’t right, but all of you dragging her are disrespectful.
I won’t lie, I can’t defend Nicki though. She’s married to a rapist and is one of the reasons most of these girls think getting a bbl/ass shots is cute
She deserves to get mocked though. I'd love to get a tech house DJ to play at my wedding but I have enough self awareness to know that it would go down like a lead ballon lol. Do that trashy shit at the appropriate venue.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I've never been to a wedding like this. I wouldn't mind experience this atmosphere her wedding is providing the guests. Wouldn't mingle with these type of people. Would be an interesting experience nevertheless

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Somali males are so revolting and bìtch made.

How is your low life ass taking a 15 second clip from a strangers wedding and making it about you. Nothing more xaasid than these tiny limp dick freaks I swear.

This couple needs to ask for the video to be taken down and get quran read on them cause these filthy animals are being weird as usual.

How is your low life ass taking a 15 second clip from a strangers wedding and making it about you. Nothing more xaasid than these tiny limp dick freaks I swear.

This couple needs to ask for the video to be taken down and get quran read on them cause these filthy animals are being weird as usual.
Has nothing to do with them being Somali, it would be equally as replused if it was Indoyaar Zhangs doing this shit :samwelcome:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Good thing on my wedding, she had on Ed Sheeran....Goodluck to the farax.....he'll need it for all the incoming buuq iyo qeylo.

Why are you generalizing all Somali guys? :5hcpspq:

Men and women are not the same give it a break ma’am
So... You're basically saying its okay for men to behave this way? That is why I don't take Somali men's criticism seriously.

Its always a case of 'We can act trash, and 10x times worse, but anything Xalimos do will be scrutinized'.

So... You're basically saying its okay for men to behave this way? That is why I don't take Somali men's criticism seriously.

Its always a case of 'We can act trash, and 10x times worse, but anything Xalimos do will be scrutinized'.
Some guys who behave like pure animals are also the same ones who are good at pointing fingers.. But anyways we should all behave well regardless of gender.. In the end we are all one people.

Xoxoxo

VIP
@Jaydaan wallahi why do you care. You arent the one who nutted into her vagina nor would she be your wife either. You aren’t the man who’s married to her at all so give it a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending