Somali girl rapping Nicki Minaj at her wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoxoxo

VIP
A6081AFA-D712-4289-A1FE-BF943EAC3205.jpeg
Don’t know about y’all faaraxs complaining but Nicki supports Somalia so shut up.

let me guess....she is just having fun with her b1tches.....they all bad b1tches right

If you listen to music, like a lot of Faraxs especially, rape and grime which is the type of genre a lot of you lot listen to... Then point blank, you're a hypocrite. Some of you Faraxs are even wannabe rappers and are heavily influenced by madow culture and are doing a lot of the shit they do. So why is your criticism for someone listening to Nikki Minaj?!

I believe weddings are meant to be classy events and one has to behave differently to when there are hundreds of randoms who can record you and put you on twitter. So no... I don't approve that behavior. But I just find you deeply hypocritical.

Xoxoxo

VIP
If you listen to music, like a lot of Faraxs especially, rape and grime which is the type of genre a lot of you lot listen to... Then point blank, you're a hypocrite. Some of you Faraxs are even wannabe rappers and are heavily influenced by madow culture and are doing a lot of the shit they do. So why is your criticism for someone listening to Nikki Minaj?!

I believe weddings are meant to be classy events and one has to behave differently to when there are hundreds of randoms who can record you and put you on twitter. So no... I don't approve that behavior. But I just find you deeply hypocritical.
Drag him by his non existing hairline Abaayo :hemad:

Brought out the pink Lamborghini just to race with Chyna!!!
Brought the Wraith to China just to race in China!!!!
Lil' bad Trini ***** but she mixed with China!!!
Real thick vagina, smuggle bricks to China (woo)!!!
I tell all my niggas, (yo) cut the check (cut the check)!!!
Buss it down, turn your goofy down, (down) pound!!!
I'ma do splits on it, yes, splits on it, (splits) I'm a bad *****, I'ma throw fits on it (fits)!!!
I'ma bust it open, I'ma go stupid and be a ditz on it (ditz)!!!
I don't date honey, (no?) cookie on tsunami (oh)!!!
All my niggas wife me once they get that good punani (oh)!!!
I think he need a Bonnie, I might just let him find me!!!
Never trust a big butt and a smile, word to Ronnie!!!
Re-rep Queens like Supreme, ask Webb and Nitti!!!
Ask Bimmy and Joe, nigga run me my dough!!!
Wr-wrist game is freezin' like it wait in the cold!!!!
Nickname is Nicki but my name ain't Nicole (grrr)!!!!
Stop pls

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

You generalizing to cope type female activity, the topic is the woman in the video keep up instead of making up fake scenarios in your head

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These type of weddings usually end in divorce after 2 months. No xishood

Well if there's no elderly aunties and it's just her and friends, I guess it's fine. They're just having fun. But Nicki Minaj really isn't a good music choice for one of the most important days of your life. That's bachelorette party music, not wedding.

And that dress is horrendous, my goodness.

Same dudes who call for the destruction of other qabiils in this site are mad about a woman having a good time in her own wedding because it is ceeb.
1017E74E-15A1-412E-A392-6836A3948AB9.gif

I dont listen to rap music. Its music for degenerates. Its pure poison.

You generalizing to cope type female activity, the topic is the woman in the video keep up instead of making up fake scenarios in your head

The majority of Western Faraxs do listen to Urban music though. They're not listening to rock or country music are they? Also, I find the reactions of Faraxs here hypocritical, because you don't seem to have issues with wannabe amateur Somali rappers that are promoted on Somali instagram pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending