Somali girl rapping Nicki Minaj at her wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Some of you live under a rock , both Somali girls and guys like to listen to ratchet music so why are some of you so surprised . If I saw a sheikh and niqaabi rapping to niki minaj then yes I would raise an eyebrow.

I'm wondering about the henna.
For the life of me I don't get why black people get tattooed, noone sees them, costly, painful and a waste of 💰.
Back to the video, the henna looks like she rolled in mud a few times.Doofar honk honk.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@xoogster you fucking hypocrite.

Your first Profile Pic on SSpot was the Henny worshipping Top5.

Yet you mad at girls rapping to Nicki Minaj.

At least they like successful rappers.

:mahubowtf:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
This isn't new. Gaalo music has been playing in Somali weddings since the late 80s from what I have been told. I wouldn't be surprised if even earlier in Somalia since they did listen to gaalo music then too.

I remember that hit song Summer by Calvin Harris bumping at a wedding and a few of the ilbaax edos were jumping up and down holding onto their garbasaars.

This isn't new. Gaalo music has been playing in Somali weddings since the late 80s from what I have been told. I wouldn't be surprised if even earlier in Somalia since they did listen to gaalo music then too.

I remember that hit song Summer by Calvin Harris bumping at a wedding and a few of the ilbaax edos were jumping up and down holding onto their garbasaars.
Calvin Harris >>>>>>>>>Nicki Minaj

She deserves to get mocked though. I'd love to get a tech house DJ to play at my wedding but I have enough self awareness to know that it would go down like a lead ballon lol. Do that trashy shit at the appropriate venue.
Yes, she could’ve done it at her girls hen party not the actual wedding, but maybe she doesn’t care either.
What u like the oontz oontz music??

eedo spitting doe
1635940257123.png

:damn: :pachah1:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There is not blessings in sin, you are watching a video clip of a wedding with ratchet music being played and screamed at then telling me I’m ignorant. Is this an Islamic wedding and one that abides why the religious code ?

Use the brain god gave you

Thank you for the analysis sheikh Xoogster.

Is this you also.....

Alcohol is too turnt bro shit feels too relaxing, if life was the same feeling as being on alcohol would feel then i would never want to die no cap

:mjlol:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Thank you for the analysis sheikh Xoogster.

Is this you also.....

:mjlol:
What’s the correlation?

The argument above was about there being barakah in the wedding and I denied because of the haram acts in the wedding nulling it. What does me liking alcohol got anything to do with it?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What’s the correlation?

The argument above was about there being barakah in the wedding and I denied because of the haram acts in the wedding nulling it. What does me liking alcohol got anything to do with it?

Idk.

Something about people in glass houses.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Calvin Harris >>>>>>>>>Nicki Minaj

Where would you rank Ginuwine's Differences? The official gaalo song of Somali weddings. Somali girls get emotional when that song comes on and stop dancing but just move their heads to the beat slowly with their eyes closed.

Where would you rank Ginuwine's Differences? The official gaalo song of Somali weddings. Somali girls get emotional when that song comes on and stop dancing but just move their heads to the beat slowly with their eyes closed.
Atleast they’ve graduated from Jagged Edge - Let’s Get Married. Nothing says Somali love like “We ain’t getting younger so we might as well do it”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts