Somali girl from uk and Asian

Are all your threads about tiktok videos? I’ve noticed it’s always you posting the calcal threads about some tiktok vid madows have made about us but now I see you’ve moved onto starting the lucrative bash a random xalimo thread. Your user is visible btw.

Are all your threads about tiktok videos? I’ve noticed it’s always you posting the calcal threads about some tiktok vid madows have made about us but now I see you’ve moved onto starting the lucrative bash a random xalimo thread. Your user is visible btw.
Every now and then I post about my love life too

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I promise you he wouldn't talk like this about his own countrywomen but let's see what happens. He will prolly gonna act like a vic when he gets caught lacking🤣i don't condone violence lakin if this nigga gets put in icu he brought it upon himself nacala shaydaan ku yaal ajnabis are getting more disrespectful by the day🤣what a shameless creature using Allah's name to flex and boast about zina no way would he violate an Arab chick or his own countrywomen like that.

I promise you he wouldn't talk like this about his own countrywomen but let's see what happens. He will prolly gonna act like a vic when he gets caught lacking🤣i don't condone violence lakin if this nigga gets put in icu he brought it upon himself nacala shaydaan ku yaal ajnabis are getting more disrespectful by the day🤣what a shameless creature using Allah's name to flex and boast about zina no way would he violate an Arab chick or his own countrywomen like that.
Here comes the mr. Save a h0e. :kanyehmm:

@Bundasliga

This dhegacas is probably humiliating her extra because she's Somali.. Even if a xalimo is cheap I wouldn't allow an ajanabi to talk shit like that infront of me. Not to protect the stupid xalimo but just to set some redlines if you know what I mean.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Here comes the mr. Save a h0e. :kanyehmm:
🤣Miya ku raaxaysata hearing an Asian ajnabi talking shit about Somali women like that ?these ajnabis have made it their shaqo to violate us for no damn reason lakin niggas like u consider this a W cuz he's exposing her zani behaviour.

War he can't do this to no Arab chick or Asian chick it's cool in certain parts of the world to violate Somalis for views

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
606A8C2E-AD06-462E-A355-4CC7C552A790.jpeg

Her side of the story

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
You believe her ? Met up because I had free time kulaha
Yes I believe her because there is no proof otherwise except for the testimony of a morally corrupt fuckwit. I swear people don’t understand how this type of accusation can f*ck peoples lives up.

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
People are claiming that her dad's Eritrean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wtf, is an ajinabi doing with that kind of an account? He dedicated a whole account to shame somali women, that piece of sh!t

Trending