Somali girl from uk and Asian

Her father's Eritrean, warya. Don't put this on us, otherwise you Somali men need to start claiming the wecels "Jamal" was making in the 1980s and the ones you see on your DNA tests. Isn't that right, @AbdiFreedom?

Leaving ajnabi girls' hearts broken in these streets, and a single parent home to boot.

:ufdup:
Don't you lot go on and on about the mother's influence over the child to justify there somalinimo because somali women are the ones passing on the culture and all that other nonsense to justify mixing out :comeon:

(Those that wanna mix out just say it with your chest no need to justify yourself and make up random weak excuses)

Audrey Hepburn

PROUD FEMCEL
Don't you lot go on and on about the mother's influence over the child to justify there somalinimo because somali women are the ones passing on the culture and all that other nonsense to justify mixing out :comeon:

(Those that wanna mix out just say it with your chest no need to justify yourself and make up random weak excuses)

I've always thought of them as half Somalis. :zhqjlmx:

P.S., the ones with Somali fathers as well. I don't like the double standards surrounding it simply.

Audrey Hepburn

PROUD FEMCEL
I'm joking with you..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know I've been like this today:

cat slapping GIF

cat slap GIF by Rover.com

Trending