Somali girl from uk and Asian

I wanted to see her side and she posted this. Not sure what to make of it, but it seems like he supposedly touched her backside in an inappropriate manner.

Then he posted this defending himself. Very odd situation both need to find God.

I wanted to see her side and she posted this. Not sure what to make of it, but it seems like he supposedly touched her backside in an inappropriate manner.

Then he posted this defending himself. Very odd situation both need to find God.

trust me they’re both wrong. They met from tiktok but the guy wanted to record her to ‘flex’ that he bagged a mali girl. She jus doesn’t want to get exposed so she claimed sa. They’re both wrong and bored walahi

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
trust me they’re both wrong. They met from tiktok but the guy wanted to record her to ‘flex’ that he bagged a mali girl. She jus doesn’t want to get exposed so she claimed sa. They’re both wrong and bored walahi
It is SA tho. Who gave him permission to touch a woman who clearly doesn’t want to be touched

Gacmeey

You taking it too far 😂 no needs to ruin his futures he was just playing nothing more.
I hope your trolling man. He doesn’t have any regard for this girls future but should care about his? What kinda man are you when you see a woman getting touch up when she doesn’t want it to happen and you think he’s just “playing? Fix up man

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
I hope your trolling man. He doesn’t have any regard for this girls future but should care about his? What kinda man are you when you see a woman getting touch up when she doesn’t want it to happen and you think he’s just “playing? Fix up man
Women lie a lot mate all am saying why should we take her side and ignore the man side of the story. Gacmeey didn’t your parents teach you about our dhaqan or deen? You out her defending the honour less girl 😂 I sincerely don’t believe her at all.

Gacmeey

Women lie a lot mate all am saying why should we take her side and ignore the man side of the story. Gacmeey didn’t your parents teach you about our dhaqan or deen? You out her defending the honour less girl 😂 I sincerely don’t believe her at all.
Because his accusation is that he had his way with her which there is no evidence for and her’s is that he touched her up when she didn’t want it which there is at least some evidence. Doesn’t matter is she is honour less or honourable, the truth doesn’t change

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
Even if he didn’t commit SA, he’s done something equally bad which is slander
Wtf did I read
Screenshot_20230530-044906_Twitter.jpg

I promise you he wouldn't talk like this about his own countrywomen but let's see what happens. He will prolly gonna act like a vic when he gets caught lacking🤣i don't condone violence lakin if this nigga gets put in icu he brought it upon himself nacala shaydaan ku yaal ajnabis are getting more disrespectful by the day🤣what a shameless creature using Allah's name to flex and boast about zina no way would he violate an Arab chick or his own countrywomen like that.
So you’re going to go to jail fighting a guy who exposed a xalimo that you aren’t related to for being loose? And then you call me a simp?

Times like these women need to be quick to respond. They need to be clear too. Like the other xalimo. She responded with a 5min vid and everybody believed her. But this xalimo doesn’t want to show face and is taking down her previous statements. It’s sending mixed messages

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
So you’re going to go to jail fighting a guy who exposed a xalimo that you aren’t related to for being loose? And then you call me a simp?🤣🤣
Your Comprehension skills are failing you🤣i wouldn't get involved with any of this shit but if shit happened to the nigga for talking smack he had it coming kkkkkk nice try🤣 u some emotional ass nigga replying to my shit cuz i pointed out your fake ass nacmalays on a whole different thread kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk magaalada ka seexo flower boy
Flower Boy Love GIF by The Bachelorette

Sharaf isku yeel and leave married women alone🤣even your own cousin's wife ain't safe from your creepzstar behaviour

Trending