Somali girl from uk and Asian

Keo

VIP
Yes I believe her because there is no proof otherwise except for the testimony of a morally corrupt fuckwit. I swear people don’t understand how this type of accusation can f*ck peoples lives up.
You are too miskiin, and that's all I'm going to say.

@Bundasliga

This dhegacas is probably humiliating her extra because she's Somali..
Where's your proof for that
Even if a xalimo is cheap I wouldn't allow an ajanabi to talk shit like that infront of me. Not to protect the stupid xalimo but just to set some redlines if you know what I mean.
I know what you mean, but how does it apply in this case ?
🤣Miya ku raaxaysata hearing an Asian ajnabi talking shit about Somali women like that ?these ajnabis have made it their shaqo to violate us for no damn reason lakin niggas like u consider this a W cuz he's exposing her zani behaviour.

War he can't do this to no Arab chick or Asian chick it's cool in certain parts of the world to violate Somalis for views
Is this your sister or why are you personally invested . :mjlol:

Go ahead and do something about it instead of crying like a . Kulaha "ajnabis violate us"

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Has the asian guy dissed all somalis or is he just keeping it personal with her, this just seems like trolls digging up an L and generalising the fück out of it.

This is why them ajnabi UK Muslim girls are always saying "its always the Somalis" smh UK Xalimos have dragged the Somali name thru the mud

It's is conformed UK Somali girls have the worst reputation both offline and online for impurity in the UK Muslim girl community under age of 30.

Last edited:

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
I promise you he wouldn't talk like this about his own countrywomen but let's see what happens. He will prolly gonna act like a vic when he gets caught lacking🤣i don't condone violence lakin if this nigga gets put in icu he brought it upon himself nacala shaydaan ku yaal ajnabis are getting more disrespectful by the day🤣what a shameless creature using Allah's name to flex and boast about zina no way would he violate an Arab chick or his own countrywomen like that.
since when did i defend? the least we can do is listen to both sides and give benefit of doubt
Here you give fobnimo 💯 defending her

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
This is why them ajnabi UK Muslim girls are always saying "its always the Somalis" smh UK Xalimos have dragged the Somali name thru the mud

It's is conformed UK Somali girls have the worst reputation both offline and online for impurity in the UK Muslim girl community under age of 30.
Bro wake up, except dhoqon gen z Somali don’t have worst reputation, the biggest W and S in my city all are dhegacax, There is litteraly a Telegram with hundred of Timo Jileec from uk getting banged, none of the girl is somali

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Where's your proof for that

I know what you mean, but how does it apply in this case ?

Is this your sister or why are you personally invested . :mjlol:

Go ahead and do something about it instead of crying like a . Kulaha "ajnabis violate us"

Caqliga ma futada buu kaa galay?Nigga if some zani got herself into a situation like that it's her fault no doubt the only thing i'm against is some ajnabi coming online and just violating cuz she carries the Somali name🤣is that too hard to understand?🤣if some loud mouthed ajnabi got beat da f up for targeting someone just for carrying the Somali name i wouldn't have no sympathy for them deserved karbaash waye

World

VIP
So what if an ajnabi guy is touching a random somali girl’s thigh? Maxaa iga galay:mindblown:

Do you share these videos with your friends and gossip like girls about what somali girls from another continent are doing :mjlol:

World

VIP

You’re so innocent and sheltered if you think that Arab and Timo Jilec girls aren’t doing worse. Even the Hijabis.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
So you’re going to go to jail fighting a guy who exposed a xalimo that you aren’t related to for being loose? And then you call me a simp?
🤣This 5 star feminist simp just dropped his mask.

This is your specialty area, where you're supposed to show your expertise in simpology.

🤣Maybe you are starting to gradually realize being a little estrogen filled flower boy ain't
gonna get you anywhere with the ladies
Flower Boy Love GIF by The Bachelorette

🤣I never said i would personally put in work on the nigga where's all this jail talk coming from?🤣maybe your brain can't comprehend shit cuz you are too busy daydreaming about getting locked up and meeting a nigga like Fleece Johnson who will turn your fantasies into reality.

Bro wake up, except dhoqon gen z Somali don’t have worst reputation, the biggest W and S in my city all are dhegacax, There is litteraly a Telegram with hundred of Timo Jileec from uk getting banged, none of the girl is somali
I know like 4 of those UK telegram groupchats ur talking about looool, hella madow, mixed race race even Albanian dudes running through loads of Paki/Timojilec girls on there in Uni etc, never seen a xalimo on there tho

The only reason why Somalis could be targeted like that online is because we have our very own unique facial phenotype bro, i've been saying this for decades, we can't get away with anything basically say like a Sudani or Afghani or Palestinian Bosnian, Bengali etc etc can, it's all phenotype, people could pick out a Somali guy/girl from miles out, we look different to everyone, if we resembled a more typical uniform Sudani/Eritrean/Fulani/Tutsi phenotype, Somalis would live a very very stress free life in the west

Trending

Latest posts