Somali Girl Fitness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Any other Sistas work out? I have been for around 4+ years,
but I''m kind of chilling now ( It's been like 2 weeks I feel like a slob .:chrisfreshhah:)

Haven't been to the gym in a minute. Here's my gym stash ( I have a friend who works in a supplement store who hooked me up for free :lolbron:) plus my pull up bar to motivate you all. I suggest investing in one, its so amazing for upper body work outs and back. Plus I use it for dips. I'm going to create a home gym by next year, inshallah.

4b9gkzC.jpg

I was thinking of posting pics till I realized what site I'm on :kodaksmiley:, my pics would be in the next Nairaland forum making fun of west Africans :nahgirl:

My question is, do you all work out?

but I''m kind of chilling now ( It's been like 2 weeks I feel like a slob .:chrisfreshhah:)

Haven't been to the gym in a minute. Here's my gym stash ( I have a friend who works in a supplement store who hooked me up for free :lolbron:) plus my pull up bar to motivate you all. I suggest investing in one, its so amazing for upper body work outs and back. Plus I use it for dips. I'm going to create a home gym by next year, inshallah.

4b9gkzC.jpg

I was thinking of posting pics till I realized what site I'm on :kodaksmiley:, my pics would be in the next Nairaland forum making fun of west Africans :nahgirl:

I'm thinking about it :manny:

I already like my genetic results so I haven't been motivated but :cosbyhmm: I should try and see what I can get.

Last edited:
I needed some way of staying active after high school (sports) so I joined the gym nearby. I mostly stick to cardio though.
Are you worried about getting too buff?

I'm allergic to the gym. I do diet though, I find dieting to be much easier and more effective than working out. Been doing intermittent fasting for a minute and it's working.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
if any of you ladies are from london and up for 10 minutes of hardcore cardio pm me.

TooMacaan

VIP
I have a problem of slacking with my workouts tbh. I even made a promise to myself, that I'd be more consistent with it this past summer...but sadly, it didn't turn out that way:mjcry:.

P.s. What's with all those packets and cans? Why so many? And I thought Whey powder was for bodybuilders or just something guys used for protein shakes?

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I needed some way of staying active after high school (sports) so I joined the gym nearby. I mostly stick to cardio though.
Are you worried about getting too buff?

Nah never lol, that's only for those who don't run and refuse to do other exercises apart from weights :chrisfreshhah:I would not worry about that all sis

I'm pretty lean, I am training now for a marathon so I will keep you all updated on that, hopefully I can keep my speed still :wow1:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I have a problem of slacking with my workouts tbh. I even made a promise to myself, that I'd be more consistent with it this past summer...but sadly, it didn't turn out that way:mjcry:.

P.s. What's with all those packets and cans? Why so many? And I thought Whey powder was for bodybuilders or just something guys used for protein shakes?

My friend who works at the Supplement store gave me a whole bunch of free shit cause I pretended to be a customer :chrisfreshhah:Iconic!

Plus I am trying to see what works and what doesn't. I'd love to start an African natural/wholefoods supplement line so its for research as well.:obama:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Also anyone can use whey protein its a good tool to use if you need to hit your protein daily markers. Anyone can use it.

TooMacaan

VIP
My friend who works at the Supplement store gave me a whole bunch of free shit cause I pretended to be a customer :chrisfreshhah:Iconic!

Plus I am trying to see what works and what doesn't. I'd love to start an African natural/wholefoods supplement line so its for research as well.:obama:
Sounds interesting, keep us updated with what works!

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Sounds interesting, keep us updated with what works!

Definitely ! I'll also use this thread to drop routines and stuff for those who need help in crafting their own. For nutrition I'll be honest I'm not the most knowledgeable since I had a person draft mine up for me, but I am trying to up my game in that too.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Firstly, I applaud to all the women/girls taking care of themselves physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Secondly, if you are into taking protein shakes, bars and eating red meat, watch out for iron overdose. It can be lethal.

Check out these very timely links for additional information:
http://www.newser.com/story/247243/her-body-unable-to-process-protein-intake-bodybuilder-dies.html
http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/real-danger-too-much-protein

I take protein shake plus eat red meat and as for my height and weight and exercise regiment, I can get away with more than the average man.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

4b9gkzC.jpg

Yeah I go gym once every two weeks I go on the tread mill for a bit then swim :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending