Somali girl beaten in Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I swear to this stuff is sooooo phuckin entertaining. I got sh*t to do today and i can't pull myself away from this.
Bro that video was entertaining as f*ck wallahi i gottagive it to them they really give no f*cks

CaliTedesse

VIP
She probably thinks she is punishing Somali males by getting used abused and finally getting her peanut sized brain smashed by a tag team of two gorilla looking adoon females.
Wallahi it is as states in this thread the adoon female is our true ally in destroying the BLM SJW Xarlimos

The delusions are off the chain in this thread. Is this chick being beaten up because she is somali or because she is in some personal dispute with another woman? Oops there i go trying to be rational on a lamagoodle forum! Carry on somalis!

CaliTedesse

VIP
The delusions are off the chain in this thread. Is this chick being beaten up because she is somali or because she is in some personal dispute with another woman? Oops there i go trying to be rational on a lamagoodle forum! Carry on somalis!
Carry on making your jabati and sabayad :ftw9nwa:

Mostly probably they are fighting over a man. Black culture.

Wallahi it is as states in this thread the adoon female is our true ally in destroying the BLM SJW Xarlimos
Black females are loud and aggressive. Anyway why are they so hell bent on being part of a culture and people that even those who are born into want to escape from if they get the chance?
We shall catch some BLM xalimos and put them into a scientific facility to study them.
I need to clarify few important things regarding their behavior. To make the facility as comfortable as possible we will be playing feminist proganda in the background and occasionally spray Madow males odors in their cells. This will bring out their natural behavior and will further the success of our scientific study into these creatures brains functioning.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Black females are loud and aggressive. Anyway why are they so hell bent on being part of a culture and people that even those who are born into want to escape from if they get the chance?
We shall catch some BLM xalimos and put them into a scientific facility to study them.
I need to clarify few important things regarding their behavior. To make the facility as comfortable as possible we will be playing feminist proganda in the background and occasionally spray Madow males odors in their cells. This will bring out their natural behavior and will further the success of our scientific study into these creatures brains functioning.
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: wallahi I dont know bro that indeed is a great scientific question that needs to be observed and researched LMFAO @ spray Madow males odors in their cells

It's all about psychology Bro. By spraying the Madow males adoor in their cells. We will make them comfortable and they won't notice us faraxs conducting research into their natural behavior :icon lol:

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's all about psychology Bro. By spraying the Madow males adoor in their cells. We will make them comfortable and they won't notice us faraxs conducting research into their natural behavior :icon lol:
This idea is genius wallahi :icon lol: with a stable government back home I can actually see mad scientists do this stuff :icon lol:

I swear to this stuff is sooooo phuckin entertaining. I got sh*t to do today and i can't pull myself away from this.
I respect them because they tell it how it is and have huge balls to stand in public saying that shit! I love watching how white ppl react to it.

:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending