Somali Gay Posts Youtube Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I responded with a joke which you promptly deleted. It seems to me you're the one lashing out. Otherwise you would've left my comment for all to see as a harmless jest. How can a joke possibly derail a topic about Somali gay men. I'm sorry, did I disturb a philosophical symposium on the nature of the human soul?:mindblown:

As for insinuating I'm homosexual, nice hypocrisy there. It's almost as transparent as your outrage about my joke.:camby:
You sound pretty gay:mjlol:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I responded with a joke which you promptly deleted. It seems to me you're the one lashing out. Otherwise you would've left my comment for all to see as a harmless jest. How can a joke possibly derail a topic about Somali gay men. I'm sorry, did I disturb a philosophical symposium on the nature of the human soul?:mindblown:

As for insinuating I'm homosexual, nice hypocrisy there. It's almost as transparent as your outrage about my joke.:camby:

You said Somali women were too masculine for you and then went on to insult MJ women. Your stupid comment added nothing to the topic and deserved to be deleted. Now run along, .

I've starting to see a trend with certain females on here randomly accusing people of homosexuality. It's almost as if they are overcompensating or something.:manny:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
There seems to be a rapidly growing population of deeply closeted homosexuals on this forum. No straight man would be so invested in this topic to insult all Somali women because I stated that men who like other men were born that way and can never change. Seems like I hurt someone's feelings.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
@Steamdevolopment

We all know you probably look like this, stop gassing yourself up.
C_6gbFWVYAELqgY.jpg

I applaud every white woman who takes a dusty farax away from us, it diminishes the burden.

Personally speaking, I really don't get why you're so hostile towards Somali men for? Just say their not you're cup of tea, no need to demean them, when you probably have brothers yourself!
:lawd:

I only find Somali guys attractive, nothing ashy about them, and not all their names are abdi. (yes I know it's a common diss used by ppl)

:banderas: Somali men hardly ever marry outside of the race less than 1%, their not going anywhere....

Personally speaking, I really don't get why you're so hostile towards Somali men for? Just say their not you're cup of tea, no need to demean them, when you probably have brothers yourself!
:lawd:

I only find Somali guys attractive, nothing ashy about them, and not all their names are abdi.

:banderas:

It was meant as a light-hearted joke but as most Scandinavians I might be a little socially retarded in writing:mjcry: :damedamn:

There is some good quality Somali men, I'm mostly referring to the second-rate men on here, exceptions made for @Tramo and @TSP :salute:

somali men are not what they used to be:meleshame:
now days they're either gays or cuckolds that let negros f*ck their women

Women make the choice for themselves. It is not like a Somali male can stop a female from dating and sleeping around with a non-Somali. It is not a surprise though that Somali males get the blame for everything no matter how ridiculous the accusation or a suggestion is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts