Somali Gay Posts Youtube Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Are you a lesbian or something? Whats with all the hate for men?

Who said I hate men? Learn how to read.

Somali men who identify as gay have always been gay. It's not like they're suddenly reconsidering their sexuality.

> Relaxes hair
> Transforms into Ayaan Hirsi

Gabdaha Soomaalida ma xoolo that need to be guided baa? Cuckold kulaha, isku xishood.
My apologies, I was just playing around, didn't mean what I wrote at all. And yes, somali females are the closest thing to xoolo in my opinion

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:ayaanswag:No we don't. And the topic is "gay Somali man", hardly food for thought.

If the topic doesn't interest you, why not ignore it? Why respond with insults? Why try to derail the topic with your childish insults and specifically target me? What did I say that was so offensive to you? That gay Somali men have always been gay and will always remain gay?!

I really hope you come to terms with who and what you are instead of lashing out at people for no reason.

If the topic doesn't interest you, why not ignore it? Why respond with insults? Why try to derail the topic with your childish insults and specifically target me? What did I say that was so offensive to you? That gay Somali men have always been gay and will always remain gay?!

I really hope you come to terms with who and what you are instead of lashing out at people for no reason.
Are you insinuating he's gay:siilaanyosmile:

I responded with a joke which you promptly deleted. It seems to me you're the one lashing out. Otherwise you would've left my comment for all to see as a harmless jest. How can a joke possibly derail a topic about Somali gay men? I'm sorry, did I disturb a philosophical symposium on the nature of the human soul?:mindblown:

As for insinuating I'm homosexual, nice hypocrisy there. It's almost as transparent as your outrage about my joke.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.