Somali flag burned in Boorama

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I will never support SL with that arabic written on the flag. I’d understand if thry were good religious folks but they’re not for the most part. I’m a religious muslim laakin why have the shahada in your flag if you’re not gonna respect it?

alien

📍outer space
VIP
@Gantaal97 no one cares if the Somalia flag is plagiarised from the somali Italian thing. we do not care. it still has nice meaning. youre flag is a copy of ours. all you did was add lines and arabic and changed the colour. why did you guys add the star. to copy us

alien

📍outer space
VIP
I will never support SL with that arabic written on the flag. I’d understand if thry were good religious folks but they’re not for the most part. I’m a religious muslim laakin why have the shahada in your flag if you’re not gonna respect it?
they want to be Arab. look at those Arab hands
unnamed.png

aside for farmaajo and the port deal, what did hassan shiakh, sh shariif, AY and Abdisalam qasim do?
You just went from saying "Somalia hasn't and never did", referring to undermining and looking to destabilize, to now saying Farmaajo did and all of Somalia did that with the port deal. This just goes to show that you are shooting the gun first without really thinking about this topic.

Sheikh Shariif is one that I can't think of any examples of him actively undermining Somaliland. However, there plenty of examples where Hassan Sheikh undermined Somaliland especially leading up to his negotiations with Somaliland and how underhanded he was afterwards. At the same time by no means would I put him anymore close to being in the same category as the POS Farmaajo.

AY from the moment of Puntland's formation to his death was actively looking to undermine Somaliland at every turn. The fact that you feel there is a need to bring examples of this one, tells me you are clueless on this subject.

Abdiqaasim Salaad is probably the biggest Somaliland hater to hold the Somali presidency, other than Farmaajo. I mean as in actively hate. Hassan Sheekh and Sheekh Shariif I actually think hold no animosity towards Somaliland at all, but as presidents of a Somalia that claimed Somaliland as part, had to do certain things they otherwise might not have.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
@Gantaal97 no one cares if the Somalia flag is plagiarised from the somali Italian thing. we do not care. it still has nice meaning. youre flag is a copy of ours. all you did was add lines and arabic and changed the colour. why did you guys add the star. to copy us
So somalia is the only country in the world that had a star before us? :mjlaugh: :dead:

they want to be Arab. look at those Arab hands
View attachment 191194
Arab hands:mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Right like the star in the flag stands for Somaliweyn…..they’re the opposite of that. Why are they repping somaliweyn
:ulyin::lolbron::russ:

You seem a little brain-dead, are you ok?

On what planet, do you think this flag
31f0As1IT2L._AC_.jpg

is a copy of this flag

Right like the star in the flag stands for Somaliweyn…..they’re the opposite of that. Why are they repping somaliweyn
:ulyin::lolbron::russ:
The star in the Somalia flag does not stand for Somaliweyn, it was just taken from the emblem the Italian coat of arms for their Somalia colony.
:lolbron: :lolbron:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
You seem a little brain-dead, are you ok?

On what planet, do you think this flag
31f0As1IT2L._AC_.jpg

is a copy of this flag
Why do you have the same colours of arab nations and what does the star represent and why do you have the saudi flag on top of white line.

Simple answer petrol khaliji influence

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The star in the Somalia flag does not stand for Somaliweyn, it was just taken from the emblem the Italian coat of arms for their Somalia colony.

lmao are you serious?
The National Flag of Somalia is rectangular shaped and features a light blue background with a large white five-pointed star ("Star of Unity") in the center. The blue color of the flag was initially influenced by the flag of the UN but today is said to denote the sky and the neighboring Indian Ocean, the Gulf of Aden, and the Guardafui Channel. The five points of the star represent the five regions in the horn of Africa that are inhabited by Somali people: the former British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland (which together make up Somalia), Djibouti, Ogaden (Ethiopia), and the North East Province (Kenya

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Lol, at using an amateur edited copy

Here is the real one, using a skin colour very common amonst Somalis.
coat-of-arms-of-the-republic-of-somaliland-DTK918.jpg
yaa. you guys are dhuxul niggas. those are egyptian pharaoh hands. we all know your men bleach but I didn't know you would put it on your emblem :hemad:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
it has a meaning. it represents the 5 separated somali inhabited lands

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
yaa. you guys are dhuxul niggas. those are egyptian pharaoh hands. we all know your men bleach but I didn't know you would put it on your emblem :hemad:
Lol you mistaking us with deni's black ass the average somali person has this color. We dont all look like jåreers :mjlaugh:
images (58).jpeg

Trending