Somali flag burned in Boorama

I think you need to consult a dictionary for the meaning of "evidence" because you haven't provided any.

The evidence I was referring to wasn't the illustration, which was just being used to make it easier for you to understand. The evidence is this:

Italian Somalia coat of arms

220px-Coat_of_arms_of_Italian_Somaliland_governorate.svg.png

Flag of Somalia
somalia.png

Somalia coat of arms
gerb_somali_coa.png

Anyone that knows the context that Somalia was created from the Italiana Somalia colony, who then analyses the above, will see that the origin of the Somalia flag & Somalia coat of arms, was evidently the Italiana Somalia coat of arms. That is the evidence. It is understanding the context and then looking at the flag and the coat of arms. The context is why it is not simply a question of seeing an undeniable similarity. There is a direct line from Italiana Somalia to Somalia, which shouldn't need to be spelled out but clearly in this case it is needed.

No amount of your dancing around changes these hard facts.

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
No amount of your dancing around changes these hard facts.

More baseless speculation asserted without proof. The fact you're unwilling to engage with the numerous historical sources I provided tells me all I need to know: this is no longer a debate about history but a matter of ego. You're unwilling to admit that you're wrong, so you persist with this self-delusion and mental gymnastics. Unfortunately for you, posting unsourced graphics won't change the historical record. I recommend stepping away for a bit and approaching this topic with a cooler head.

Last edited:
More baseless speculation asserted without proof. The fact you're unwilling to engage with the numerous historical sources I provided tells me all I need to know: this is no longer a debate about history but a matter of ego. You're unwilling to admit that you're wrong, so you persist with this self-delusion and mental gymnastics. Unfortunately for you, posting an unsourced graphics won't change the historical record. I recommend stepping away for a bit and approaching this topic with a cooler head.

Wait, you consider demented, old cuqdad ridden buffoon Cabdi Ismaciil Samatar a "source?.
:damn:

I wouldn't take a word that demented moron has written as proof of anything. Beyond that, he is a supposed "professor" of geography, he has absolutely zero expertise in this area.
You might as well trot your dad or uncle out here, and tells us that we should listen to them as they know what's up.
:drakelaugh:

I have provided you clear evidence. If you are questioning the authenticity of the Italian Somalia coat of arms, Somalia Flag or Somalia coat of arms, I know you are getting desperate. Scratch that, you are desperate trotting out a certified mental patient as your "source".

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts