Somali flag burned in Boorama

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's news to me. You're more into politics than I am. They could be paid. Burning the flag of Somalia looks like optics of hatred which is unwarranted. It almost seems that this little group is trying too hard to convince you. It's one thing to politically disagree but that's extra. Who does that?

It's news to me. You're more into politics than I am. They could be paid. Burning the flag of Somalia looks like optics of hatred which is unwarranted. It almost seems that they are trying too hard. It's one thing to politically disagree but that's extra. Who does that?
It's response to Xamar govt that wants to bring fitna in Awdal telling youngsters to show up waving the blue flag and no one wants to see Awdal peace to shatter away because of Xamar qabayaled

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's response to Xamar govt that wants to bring fitna in Awdal telling youngsters to show up waving the blue flag and no one wants to see Awdal peace to shatter away because of Xamar qabayaled

There is nothing the South can realistically do to the most Northern province within Somali/a/land. Geographically they are too far away to have any influence. And what is the harm in people waving a blue flag? Which predates the Somaliland flag and looks more aesthetically pleasing. Tell us what this benign activity does or message this sends? Trying to control people by locking them up for doing something like that sends the wrong impression and PR. :ohreally: And I suppose now they are trying to get them on the diehard Somalidid campaign. It's not their style. They are more lukewarm and Somalia friendly even the Pro-Sland ones. This smells of non-Samaroon SNM bravado behind the scenes. We never died for Somaliland so we realistically have less buy-in unless it's to line our pockets. Most of our people are in Ethiopia anyway. And we're doing better there with federal posts and more educated citizens who's degrees are recognized in the west aka not diploma mills. Somaliland is only caadi because it's peaceful something we could have easily accomplished with or without it TBH. And there is nothing Xamar could do to disturb that. They have enough troubles to contend with trying to put out their own fires and are not in a position to do so nor do they want to because they are well received in Borama.

There is nothing the South can realistically do to the most Northern province within Somali/a/land. Geographically they are too far away to have any influence. And what is the harm in people waving a blue flag? Which predates the Somaliland flag and looks more aesthetically pleasing. Tell us what this benign activity does or message this sends? Trying to control people by locking them up for doing something like that sends the wrong impression and PR. :ohreally: And I suppose now they are trying to get them on the diehard Somalidid campaign. It's not their style. They are more lukewarm and Somalia friendly even the Pro-Sland ones. This smell of non-Samaroon SNM bravado behind the scenes. We never died for Somaliland so we realistically have less buy-in unless it's to line our pockets. Most of our people are in Ethiopia anyway. And we're doing better there with federal posts and more educated citizens who's degrees are recognized in the west aka not diploma mills. Somaliland is only caadi because it's peaceful something we could have easily accomplished with or without it TBH. And there is nothing Xamar could do to disturb that. They have enough troubles to contend with trying to put out their own fires and are no in a position to do so nor do they want to.
Well sxb waving the blue flag is seen to be undermining Somaliland sovereignty and Xamar CBB in facebook are telling youngsters to show up with it that they're part of "Somalia" which is unacceptable to authorities and also locals cuz it's reer awadal who are calling up the police with this type of stuff

It's news to me. You're more into politics than I am. They could be paid. Burning the flag of Somalia looks like optics of hatred which is unwarranted. It almost seems that this little group is trying too hard to convince you. It's one thing to politically disagree but that's extra. Who does that?
I am interested to know if they are the locals or some trouble makers sent by biihi?
I dont ever recall people from awdal being so full of cuqdad

The title is misleading. There's no such thing as a Somali flag. What they are burning is the flag of Somalia which represents the Somalian nationality not the Somali ethnicity

i believe people should be free to do what they want as long as they're not harming anyone, whether they want to raise a flag or burn it, freedom of expression should be protected if you wanna call yourself a free society.

I am interested to know if they are the locals or some trouble makers sent by biihi?
I dont ever recall people from awdal being so full of cuqdad
It's a response to xamar govt wanting to bring fitna in awdal to call the people to show up with the blue flag and this is was the response of reer awdal

It's a response to xamar govt wanting to bring fitna in awdal to call the people to show up with the blue flag and this is was the response of reer awdal
chill it is not fitna to wave the blue flag.

they were even celebrating in jigjiga and nairobi.

I'm just telling you the context of what happening in Awdal
Here's the elders response to villa somalia resident mr cheesman
nobody likes mr cheeseman. but that doesn't mean we burn the blue flag.
if you guys keep this up, landers should be deported from the whole south, and the Somali government should actively work to destabilize sland and make sure the khaatumo project becomes a reality.

behave.

nobody likes mr cheeseman. but that doesn't mean we burn the blue flag.
if you guys keep this up, landers should be deported from the whole south, and the Somali government should actively work to destabilize sland and make sure the khaatumo project becomes a reality.

behave.
People have the freedom to burn the flag you guys did the same in xamar by throwing the SL flag to the ground and disturbing may 18th celebration in Mogadishu :kanyeshrug:

Trending