Somali brother marrys beautiful Arab girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a somali supremist,dont support race mixing unless you dont have a choice,after somalis its other horners then arabs then cadan and the absolutely last Madows

Bro. This is an attack from Social Media. I got a date with an Asian woman next week, and I met her randomly outside 2 days ago. Just live it up in the real world homie. I've seen niggas who were average looking, go on incel.me for 3 weeks, and BECOME INCELS BRO! Shit in the internet can f*ck a nigga up!

I don't even own a twitter account bro. I'm fucking living.
That's true. You're a wise one
What you constantly think about will manifest in you, so you better be careful of your thoughts sxb @Nomad2054 . You're a big man, don't get worked up on what internet dhoocilo say. Just live your life.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I am a somali supremist,dont support race mixing unless you dont have a choice,after somalis its other horners then arabs then cadan and the absolutely last Madows
If she's sexy, that's good enough for me man. But she better believe in God almighty. A nigga has to have standards. I ain't letting my kids moonwalk to hell.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That's true. You're a wise one
What you constantly think about will manifest in you, so you better be careful of your thoughts sxb @Nomad2054 . You're a big man, don't get worked up on what internet dhoocilo say. Just live your life.
THANK YOU!

Why you always simping my nigga with amore this and that, not in a hundred million years will you get pussy on this forum looking like winnie the Pooh

Lol you're funny
full

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 52310mashallah he got a bad ting this is the way forward UK geeljires lets leave these Hoes hopeless on Twitter were are all the Somali guys kulaha they aint with your black asss naaya thats for sure
#spreadthegenes worldwide bradars

She is beaitiful. but he looks more reer xamar than a pure langhaab somali. Also why did they say "lover" in the instantgram? Why not husband?

If she's sexy, that's good enough for me man. But she better believe in God almighty. A nigga has to have standards. I ain't letting my kids moonwalk to hell.
Sxb who can be better then a chocolate slender shaped xalimo?if you find a xalimo with class,its the best,hope you find a good one,but if you cant then i guess its your choice,other women are attracted to you too

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Bro. This is an attack from Social Media. I got a date with an Asian woman next week, and I met her randomly outside 2 days ago. Just live it up in the real world homie. I've seen niggas who were average looking, go on incel.me for 3 weeks, and BECOME INCELS BRO! Shit in the internet can f*ck a nigga up!

I don't even own a twitter account bro. I'm fucking living.
whats her ethnicity if you don't mind me asking ?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Sxb who can be better then a chocolate slender shaped xalimo?if you find a xalimo with class,its the best,hope you find a good one,but if you cant then i guess its your choice,other women are attracted to you too
Honestly, for the sake of raising my children, I will most like marry a Somali woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.