Somali brother marrys beautiful Arab girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shutup naaya your talking about black men. Us somali men are very noble many beauties chase us. Somali man and his yemeni wife
View attachment 52419
Somali man and his Morrocan wifeView attachment 52420 somali man and his Lebanese wifeView attachment 52421 somali man and his persian wifeView attachment 52422even Somali Adeers can pull sexy cadaan cougars so dont come for us like that agin
View attachment 52423
Wrong :siilaanyosmile:

View attachment 52424

I Dont know which one of these posts where more cringe worthy or maybe the original post takes the price ceeb wlhi that Somali men’s desperation has come to this point that they’re lying about cuffing women and marrying fat or man look alike ladies and then bragging about it but whatever suits ur boats I guess we ain’t worried

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Shutup naaya your talking about black men. Us somali men are very noble many beauties chase us. Somali man and his yemeni wife
View attachment 52419
Somali man and his Morrocan wifeView attachment 52420 somali man and his Lebanese wifeView attachment 52421 somali man and his persian wifeView attachment 52422even Somali Adeers can pull sexy cadaan cougars so dont come for us like that agin
View attachment 52423
Second girl looks somali and rest is ugly since first isn't with him.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I Dont know which one of these posts where more cringe worthy or maybe the original post takes the price ceeb wlhi that Somali men’s desperation has come to this point that they’re lying about cuffing women and marrying fat or man look alike ladies and then bragging about it but whatever suits ur boats I guess we ain’t worried

Lol, Somali women consistently marry the dregs of other races as well. So good luck with your Bantu kingz, you'll need it.

Your triggered go marry an ajnabi and dont come back we have clean ajnabi and Somali women waiting for us:trumpsmirk:

Lol, Somali women consistently marry the dregs of other races as well. So good luck with your Bantu kingz, you'll need it.
At least these dregs are the most desired men in the world that’s the least I can say about the mandems faraxs pull off haha

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
But only a somali woman would pick you up like this:

image-jpeg.36784

What more could you want sanbuur?

But how? Is this photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts