Somali brother marrys beautiful Arab girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't think it's that extreme. I've dated non-Somali women, but I'm still cool with them. I don't really get hate from Somali women. Where are y'all from?
So you think in this day of social media life, constant attacking Somali guys and making them into a meme for clout won't have a blowback? Are u familiar with the concept of tribalism? They all back eachother n made Somali guys their number one target so no surprise when the guys start doing it back

Why, am I making you change your vicious opinion

QlXup4F.png
You guys are cancelled for life :gaasdrink:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
So you think in this day of social media life, constant attacking Somali guys and making them into a meme for clout won't have a blowback? Are u familiar with the concept of tribalism? They all back eachother n made Somali guys their number one target so no surprise when the guys start doing it back
Bro. This is an attack from Social Media. I got a date with an Asian woman next week, and I met her randomly outside 2 days ago. Just live it up in the real world homie. I've seen niggas who were average looking, go on incel.me for 3 weeks, and BECOME INCELS BRO! Shit in the internet can f*ck a nigga up!

I don't even own a twitter account bro. I'm fucking living.

My G. This kind of talk ends up with niggas either joining the alt-right movement or inceldom. I'm trying to save you nigga.

If you wanna cop non-Somalis, cop em bro! But once you hate on the sisters, like the fat sisters who hate on the brothers, that makes you like them man. Is that how you wanna go out? Like a fat Xalimo?
Sxb we aint loyal to these chicks f*ck them they wanna violate mali boys they got something coming

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
If you're gonna post interracial relationship, post pictures of farahs pulling girls that look like this

12976148_1760885980809176_1173440952_n.jpg

I was able to pull women like these above in America and they were pretty easy compared to Somali or other Muslim women. I noticed that white girls are very attracted to dark skin guys with Caucasian features.
How come I don't see western farah with hot ass white girls. Waa yaab

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you're gonna post interracial relationship, post pictures of farahs pulling girls that look like this

I was able to pull women like these above in America and they were pretty easy compared to Somali or other Muslim women. I noticed that white girls are very attracted to dark skin guys with Caucasian features.
#justspitpirategamemynigga #thugmaxxingmyg #bealibannotanabdi

White girls love us differently sxb we are the most handsome men in the world :mjswag:

My G. This kind of talk ends up with niggas either joining the alt-right movement or inceldom. I'm trying to save you nigga.

If you wanna cop non-Somalis, cop em bro! But once you hate on the sisters, like the fat sisters who hate on the brothers, that makes you like them man. Is that how you wanna go out? Like a fat Xalimo?
Sxb u got All this wrong. I never dissed Somali girls I'm simply stating the natural consequences of their actions. Don't worry about me. No chance of that incel alt right shit from me. A simple example. From 2012 to 2015/6 Somali girls were under huge attack from blacks n today Somali girls are the most militant black group on social media. How do u think that happened? They gave up on anything Somali unless its looks so tell me which bit of what I said is not true?

They've been attacking Somali guys to the point now anyone wanna clout has to include Somali and boy in his tweet so how do u expect at some point the new generation not to repay them in kind and turn them into a meme? It will f*ck up their self esteem in a say it can never do to guys trust me. And all it takes is 0.1%, of Somali guys to start doing it and it will quickly spread all over social media

Sxb u got All this wrong. I never dissed Somali girls I'm simply stating the natural consequences of their actions. Don't worry about me. No chance of that incel alt right shit from me. A simple example. From 2012 to 2015/6 Somali girls were under huge attack from blacks n today Somali girls are the most militant black group on social media. How do u think that happened? They gave up on anything Somali unless its looks so tell me which bit of what I said is not true?

They've been attacking Somali guys to the point now anyone wanna clout has to include Somali and boy in his tweet so how do u expect at some point the new generation not to repay them in kind and turn them into a meme? It will f*ck up their self esteem in a say it can never do to guys trust me. And all it takes is 0.1%, of Somali guys to start doing it and it will quickly spread all over social media
Let us begin the wrath my brothers kkkk:damedamn: Mo Kawaalis is gonna get to work

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Never thought of it that way.

Oh well, that shit doesn't apply to me. I've been with enough women to have a healthy ego.

Nothing good looking about these two. The average halimo looks way better than them unless your fetish is their skin tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts