Somali brother marrys beautiful Arab girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Even though there are a lot of neefs in Canada who are trigger happy, you lot haven't stooped as low as reer UK
On me man, if you ain't in the game, you ain't a problem. There's really just a gang or 2 in Toronto, where Somalis pop niggas. But for most Somalis, we're straight to be honest.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Nothing good looking about these two. The average halimo looks way better than them unless your fetish is their skin tone
They look better than Arab and desi women. Plus their blond straight hair/blue eyes and good body composition is a bonus.

Never thought of it that way.

Oh well, that shit doesn't apply to me. I've been with enough women to have a healthy ego.
If anything it's for the girls own safety I'm saying this trust me. So far their shenanigans has had no effect on the guys. Their current actions will lead their men into behaving like black men and it's a wrap for the girls self esteem. The only thing saving the girls right now is we are relatively new to the west and still hold onto the "it's wrong to mock girls" culture but once we settle down and the culture gets watered down something else the girls are doing their best to do and replace it with ghetto culture, it's a wrap for them. Look around u. All blacks refer to their women as hoes and es so it's our culture that's saving the wrath from these dumb idiots.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
They look better than Arab and desi women. Plus their blond straight hair/blue eyes and good body composition is a bonus.
They do look better than the average desi and Arab woman if we're being honest. But from my experience, Arab and Desi women are a lot easier to get along with.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If anything it's for the girls own safety I'm saying this trust me. So far their shenanigans has had no effect on the guys. Their current actions will lead their men into behaving like black men and it's a wrap for the girls self esteem. The only thing saving the girls right now is we are relatively new to the west and still hold onto the "it's wrong to mock girls" culture but once we settle down and the culture gets watered down something else the girls are doing their best to do and replace it with ghetto culture, it's a wrap for them. Look around u. All blacks refer to their women as hoes and es so it's our culture that's saving the wrath from these dumb idiots.
Do some ted talks nigga. Enlighten these motherfuckers.

Kkkkkkl I see you steered cleared of the skin fetish I mentioned and named everything else lol. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned their toes kkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.