Somali brother marrys beautiful Arab girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shes a model compared to that
But only a somali woman would pick you up like this:

image-jpeg.36784

What more could you want sanbuur?

They get so much abuse its lowered their self esteem to the point that any chubby ajanabi girl is a W.
All these girls being disloyal will backfire big time on Somali girls in the future. The boys will ditch the loyalty if this abuse continues and Somali guys when in shape look very good so won't struggle getting with any women of any ethnicity. The daughters of these Somali girls will just be the same as the other black women crying about nobody wanting their black ass and their men always putting them down and being race traitors. Literally look at under any tweet a black girl is mocked for her looks by non blacks and it's shocking the amount of black men always defending the attackers where now it's expected of black men to do that

All these girls being disloyal will backfire big time on Somali girls in the future. The boys will ditch the loyalty if this abuse continues and Somali guys when in shape look very good so won't struggle getting with any women of any ethnicity. The daughters of these Somali girls will just be the same as the other black women crying about nobody wanting their black ass and their men always putting them down and being race traitors. Literally look at under any tweet a black girl is mocked for her looks by non blacks and it's shocking the amount of black men always defending the attackers where now it's expected of black men to do that
we will pave the way for the third generation lets spread our genes far and wide brothers f*ck being attacked by these hideous girls 24/7

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
No way are Arabs better looking then bengalis unless you're counting levent Arabs cause the others all look like Mexican women in her 40s
I concur. Gulf Arab women ain't all that great looking. Arab women from the Levant however, can be pretty hot.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You okay buddy?

Hono hono, hadal ma aha

I concur. Gulf Arab women ain't all that great looking. Arab women from the Levant however, can be pretty hot.
Correct laakiin nobody is touching xalimos but their pathetic low self esteem and adopting the mosy load, obnoxious ratchet behavior is eating up into their attractiveness.

how can blacks of all people bully you for your looks to the extent you'd fight any one claiming only Somali. What a bunch of sad fucks

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Correct laakiin nobody is touching xalimos but their pathetic low self esteem and adopting the mosy load, obnoxious ratchet behavior is eating up into their attractiveness.

how can blacks of all people bully you for your looks to the extent you'd fight any one claiming only Somali. What a bunch of sad fucks
Whoa.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:ayaanswag:f*ck is that supposed to mean nigga? I'm telling these xalimos what's in store for their daughters waryaa
My G. This kind of talk ends up with niggas either joining the alt-right movement or inceldom. I'm trying to save you nigga.

If you wanna cop non-Somalis, cop em bro! But once you hate on the sisters, like the fat sisters who hate on the brothers, that makes you like them man. Is that how you wanna go out? Like a fat Xalimo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts